ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Brian's tree with thanks to Water Dragon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: For Flicks Question Return to archive
December 3rd, 2005 09:50 AM
Voodoo Scrounge How do I accsess the select a Stone feature. I cant find it anywhere and trust me, I have been looking for a long time. Whener I choose the mode, all I get is a whole view of the stage.

Also, I have heard that there are some hidden clips within the dvd.
How do I get to those?

Cheers
December 3rd, 2005 11:52 AM
Paranoid_Android Its on the menu under extras...it only applies to a couple of songs...and IMO...a total waste of a feature...rehesals would have been better...or planning stages of the tour more fascinating
December 3rd, 2005 12:26 PM
speedfreakjive The select-a-stone features are only available on the Documentary, Theatre and Arena discs; ON the documentary, click on the extras icon in the main menu, there you'll find Select-a-Stone for Monkey Man, also this is where you'll find the extra tracks, under "the bootlegs" option. Beast Of Burden, Rock Me Baby and the rehearsal jams are personal favourites. The same applies to the theatre gig, Angie select-a-stone is avalilable in extras. The Arena gig however, is a different animal. You have to select play concert with extras, and even then its only available on Honky Tonk Women, the only highlight (or not) is seeing Keef n Ronnie stare at Sheryl's arse!
A bit crap tho really for me, as PAranoid Android said.
December 3rd, 2005 12:44 PM
ßloody red ®ooster it's under extras allright but i can't get it to play in my dvd player , can't access it , only in my computer... thats really strange cuz this player can handle the most formats and features...

anybody else suffering from the same problem?

and i agree with Paranoid_Android, they could really have done something more with this feature, like putting it on the whole show so you could watch it from different angles... well well, hope the new one is better
December 3rd, 2005 09:40 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Also, I have heard that there are some hidden clips within the dvd.
How do I get to those?

Here some of these extras:
- On the Twickenham show...press the UP button when Mick puts his Pimp hat when he goes to introduce the band. They have VERY BRIEF clip of Charlie backstage waiting to get introduced.
- On disk 1, go to Extras and toggle up, there's a brief segment of Keith talking about Tumbling Dice.
- On disk 1 in "The Bootlegs", select "play all" to access a clip of Mick & Elizabeth backstage at the Wiltern. It's at the end of the section.
- If you roll the 'theatre' disc to the end, past the credits and the legal warning, you get a minute or so of Ronnie and Jo Wood immediately after the gig with Jo telling Ronnnie he's the best one in the band.
December 3rd, 2005 10:28 PM
glencar I gotta play this thing again...
December 4th, 2005 05:33 AM
geecee
quote:
ßloody red ®ooster wrote:
it's under extras allright but i can't get it to play in my dvd player , can't access it , only in my computer... thats really strange cuz this player can handle the most formats and features...

anybody else suffering from the same problem?

and i agree with Paranoid_Android, they could really have done something more with this feature, like putting it on the whole show so you could watch it from different angles... well well, hope the new one is better

My Dvd player wont play any of the discs at all.I gave up after the fourth replacement set,its ok in PS &PC.It will play every thing else,bootlegs etc. Strange (and annoying)
December 5th, 2005 05:00 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Thanks for the help guys
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)