ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Brian's tree with thanks to Water Dragon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Detroit Is Pissed Return to archive
December 1st, 2005 06:44 PM
the worst kinda guy check out the story from the detroit free press at
www.freep.com. they put the stones down. one person says
the stones haven't been a rock band for quite some time. detroit is a sewer that don't deserve the stones in any way shape or form.
December 1st, 2005 06:46 PM
glencar Agreed!
December 2nd, 2005 10:08 AM
Shawn20 I got a good laugh about the line that said, "Imagine Aretha with Keith." I suppose he has never seen the Aretha Franklin video of Jumping Jack Flash in 1986.
December 2nd, 2005 11:20 AM
Jumping Jack Detroit doesn't deserve the Superbowl or the Stones.

Detroit HUMILIATES the Stones once again. BASTARDS!!!
December 2nd, 2005 11:29 AM
gimmekeef They asked Aretha then discovered she wouldnt fit inside the stadium....So they went with Plan B....And dont worry they'll be lots of other lame hip hop Detroit freaks hangin out round the event and on during the "show"...I'll pass on the whole event thanks...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)