ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Brian's tree with thanks to Water Dragon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday to Riffhard Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 1st, 2005 10:01 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Happy Birthday!!!

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
December 1st, 2005 10:04 AM
Jumacfly Happy B Day to you Riffie!!

your french pal
Ju
December 1st, 2005 10:04 AM
time is on my side Happy Birthday!!
December 1st, 2005 10:16 AM
Nellcote Happy Happy!
Glad we met @ Giants this year~Come to Bahston in January!
December 1st, 2005 10:19 AM
Lazy Bones Happy Birthday, Riffhard!
December 1st, 2005 10:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Riffy, help me with my poor English... Is it How old are you? of How old you are!!

¡ Feliz cumpleaños cabrón !
December 1st, 2005 12:24 PM
monkey_man Happy Birthday Riffhard! I hope Jersey is treating you well!
Who knew Riffhard and Woody Allen shared a birthday?
[Edited by monkey_man]
December 1st, 2005 12:24 PM
Tom Happy birtdhay Riffhard, have a great one
December 1st, 2005 12:45 PM
FPM C10 Happy birthday to my blimp brother!

We're staying in the Pennsylvania House on 1/20 and will be hanging out in the bar - hope to see you there! First Guinness is on me. Leave your samuri sword at home!

On second thought, isn't Pavlov's Dog coming there to kill SS that night? Maybe you should bring that sword along just in case.

December 1st, 2005 12:51 PM
Honky Tonk Man Happy Birthday Riffhard!
December 1st, 2005 12:54 PM
doo doo doo Dude Happy B-day Riffy!
December 1st, 2005 01:00 PM
PartyDoll MEG Have a wonderful day Riffy!! Looking forward to NYC!!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
December 1st, 2005 01:17 PM
stewed & Keefed Have a Very Happy Birthday!
December 1st, 2005 01:21 PM
thejuf a big kiss from Amsterdam, Riffhard!
we met outside Giants. I was with the Dutch gang and I suppose we finished a lot of your beer.....
happy birthday from everyone from Forty Licks Fanclub! hope to see you again in NY in January!

[Edited by thejuf]
[Edited by thejuf]
December 1st, 2005 01:26 PM
Factory Girl Happy Birthday to you Riffy!
December 1st, 2005 01:36 PM
nankerphelge Happy B'Day Riffy -- sorry I didn't get a chance to hook up with ya in NJ in October!

Have a great B'day and I'll have a present for ya in NYC!!!
(Rhymes with Riffy)

Oh and FPM, check that reservation:

NEW YORK -- Two Swiss businesswomen who spent a week at Manhattan's Hotel Pennsylvania in September have filed a lawsuit saying they had a lousy time trying to sleep there because they were bitten by bedbugs.

Ksenija Knezevic, of Zurich, and Marlies Barisic, of Kreuzlingen, both in their early 30s, say the bloodsucking insects began attacking Sept. 17, the night they checked into the hotel across from Madison Square Garden.

The women's lawsuit, filed in Manhattan's state Supreme Court, says they suffered bedbug bites over their torsos, arms and legs. Their lawyer, Alberto Ebanks, said bugs also bit their cheeks and necks and caused possibly permanent scarring.

"They were eaten alive," Ebanks said Wednesday.
He said the women had to seek medical treatment while in New York, where they were given antibiotics, and when they returned to Switzerland. He said photographs of the women's wounds are "gruesome."

Ebanks said that when the women told employees of the Seventh Avenue hotel that they were uncomfortable and something was wrong, one immediately exclaimed, "Bedbugs!"

"That tells us that this hotel was certainly on notice that they had a bedbug problem," the lawyer said. "They knew what was going on, but no one wanted to stand up and take responsibility the right way."

Ebanks said the women "came here looking for a New York experience and looked forward to their vacation." He said both are now seeing a Swiss dermatologist.

Ebanks said one of the women tried to enter her office the day after she returned to Switzerland, but "she wasn't 10 feet into that office when a co-worker told her she looked terrible and asked her to please go home immediately."

Court papers say that because of the hotel's "extreme and outrageous" negligence regarding the bedbug assaults, the women have suffered "physical pain, mental anguish, emotional distress and lost earnings."

The lawsuit names the hotel and owners Vornado Realty Trust, 401 Hotel Management Co. LLC and 401 Hotel TRS as defendants. It seeks unspecified damages.

Roann Kulikoff, a spokeswoman for the hotel and its owners, said her clients did not comment on pending litigation.

Ebanks was the lawyer for two Mexican businessmen who sued Leona Helmsley's upscale Park Lane Hotel in 2003 after they complained they had been dined on by bedbugs. That case reportedly was settled confidentially in 2004.
December 1st, 2005 01:47 PM
J.J.Flash Happy Birthday Riffy!

Make more 60 years to happen!

Lots of health, success and happiness.......
December 1st, 2005 01:52 PM
J.J.Flash ... I almost forgot... all Jay's best wishes for you, you know....Lotsa booze, wild sex and raw, mean, nasty, overdrived dirty Rock'n'Roll
December 1st, 2005 02:36 PM
moy happy bday riffy
December 1st, 2005 02:51 PM
erikjjf Happy Birthday!
December 1st, 2005 03:02 PM
Joey

Well , HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIFFY !!!!!

Snazzy ! ®
December 1st, 2005 03:41 PM
FPM C10
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Oh and FPM, check that reservation:

Oh HELL Nanky, it takes more than BUGS to bug me.

I figure - there's a bar on the train, a bar in the hotel, a bar at MSG, if I recall correctly they serve champagne to you in your seats (they did in '98 anyway)- the fact that Hotel PA's location makes it possible for us to CRAWL everywhere we're going if need be MORE than makes up for a few bugs.

Besides, me & SS are old hands at pickin' bugs offa each other.

Plus, if we DO get et alive, we can SUE!!
December 1st, 2005 03:49 PM
pdog Yeah BABY!!!
December 1st, 2005 05:07 PM
Gazza Happy birthday to the Rocks Off spinmeister!!

Look forward to seeing you in January again, mate!
December 1st, 2005 05:23 PM
glencar Happy Birthday to a fellow ACOC member! Make it a good one.
December 1st, 2005 05:23 PM
glencar Bedbugs are increasing all throughout Manhattan. No one's sure why...
December 1st, 2005 05:31 PM
SheRat Happy Birthday hugs and kisses to dearest sweetheart, Riffhard, who, until he got into a skirmish the details of which are, apparently, top secret for rizzle, used to help me so greatly and wonderfully on days when poor MizRat had a bit too much of the BEAM and was slouching in her chair.

Yessah! Riffy would take it into his big, kind heart to play "Beast of Burden," "Gimme Shelter," "Loving Cup" or even "Highway to Hell" for poor, slaving SheRat, helping her out of the slump between 4pm and 6pm on a hangover workday. Sweet relief, this man has provided me, my friends. Sweet relief!

And I shall NEVER forget it!

SheRat showing Riffy her gratitude in NYC:

December 1st, 2005 05:42 PM
glencar Ronnie looks so bored.
December 1st, 2005 06:00 PM
monkey_man Hey where is Riffhard these days????
December 1st, 2005 06:02 PM
glencar He has PC problems somnetimes. Or maybe he's helping Joshy down there in Boca Del Vista.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)