ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Brian's tree with thanks to Water Dragon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gday! Return to archive
November 30th, 2005 09:26 PM
Scot Rocks Well im back after a 3 months exodus in 'a land down under', had an amazing time and now back to being penniless and freezing Scotland...

As I expected its hampden for the gig and unsurprised at the shocking ticket prices, £60 to £150 for a stadium is just a joke. Anyway the ticket prices are to be expected and disapointing. The album I feel is ok, some nice songs on it but it was never going to be a big hit, it was just good to hear some new material.

Anyways catch you all later, good to be back here.

Mark
November 30th, 2005 10:08 PM
Daethgod so where did u hang in the land of Oz ?
November 30th, 2005 10:43 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Daethgod wrote:
so where did u hang in the land of Oz ?

>>>It must have been Melbourne. Poor bugger's speechless. That's what happens when you've experienced the arsehole of the world.
December 1st, 2005 07:09 AM
egon scot,

i was there as well, but didn't see you.

what happened?
December 1st, 2005 07:27 AM
Scot Rocks hi folks, well I travelled the east coast, flew into Sydney, stayed there for 2 weeks, flew up to Cairns, then got the greyhound back down the coast, all the way down to Melbourne, before getting the bus back up to Sydney then flying home.

On the way down from Cairns, I stopped at Townsville, Magnetic Island, Airlie Beach, Hervey Bay (also camped on Fraser Island), Brisbane, Surfers Paradise, Byron Bay, Coffs Harbour, Canberra, then Melbourne in time for the Cup which was amazing...although unlike everyone else I didnt have Makybe Diva on!
December 3rd, 2005 08:37 AM
corgi37 Hahaha! Fuck you, Gypsy. Melbourne rocks!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)