ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Brian's tree with thanks to Water Dragon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Yoko Banned Lennon From Seeing Me" - Mick Jagger Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 1st, 2005 09:11 AM
jostorm I just knew I could rely on your help and guidance in matters regarding beavers , Gazza, but I never suspected you are an ornithologist, too...
December 1st, 2005 10:14 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Schleisher wrote:
Read a lot on how Paul dealt with her. How about George?

He quit the Beatles.
December 1st, 2005 02:19 PM
scratched
quote:
glencar wrote:
Too Many Cooks was the only result of all that time spent together?

Perhaps they spoiled the broth.
December 1st, 2005 06:08 PM
Schleisher How about in the post Beatle years, did George stay out and and try to keep the peace like Ringo???
December 1st, 2005 08:12 PM
Dick Bush That might be quite true - Yoko bannished all the mediocrities around John.
December 1st, 2005 10:42 PM
Stonesthrow
quote:
Dick Bush wrote:
Yoko bannished (sic) all the mediocrities around John.

Obviously, not all of them. Yoko has shown herself to be every bad thing I envisioned of her back in 1968. That includes exploiting the worst of Lennon's character flaws to insinuate herself into his life. He and the Beatles would have been better off had he never met her.

December 3rd, 2005 12:34 AM
texile i have nothing against ball-busting women....
love them - but i resent yoko's complete manipulation of lennon's legacy.
the new rolling stone mag has a new article on lennon and guess what? - yoko is jann wenner's favorite ass to kiss aside from jagger's - so its going to be another version the ballad of john and yoko....
i loved lennon as an artist AND a beatle - but i can't read about lennon without it all revolving around yoko......'john - you have no clothes...' blah, blah, blah..
the man was a great songwriter and musical genius - i want to celebrate that - not diminish him by making him a nonentity without yoko.
December 3rd, 2005 06:33 AM
Schleisher Exactly right.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)