ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Thanks Gypsy!!
Brian's tree with thanks to Water Dragon
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Who Are We?> CHECK IN Return to archive Page: 1 2
November 20th, 2005 01:10 PM
TC Skull Saw the Stones a couple of week ago at Petco Park in San Diego. (Was lucky and got a couple all access backstage passes!) The diversity and age ranges of the audience was amazing! Stones Fans are everywhere. They come in all shapes and sizes form all walks of life. Who some of us are and what we're up to could make interesting reading.

I'll start. I'm TC from San Diego. I use to make a living playing music. Now I carv SKULL RINGS There's sort of a BIO HERE

WHO/WHAT/WHERE are you??????????
November 20th, 2005 01:14 PM
Taptrick

Seen this thread topic a few times but its always interesting as new people surf through....I'm Patrick, spent the last few years in San Diego working at Miramar Marine Corps Air Station but now I'm a couple hundred miles north at Edwards Air Force Base. Good to be back with my branch in the Air Force again but I'd much rather be in San Diego. I'm a mental health tech and substance abuse counselor.

November 20th, 2005 02:44 PM
mac_daddy and for the soCal trifecta, i will chime in...

i am going to have to take a ride up to malibu and check out your jewelry, tc. your work looks terrific!
November 20th, 2005 02:51 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Welcome TC, nice profile. Of course this topic has been posted several times but is always welcome as Taptrick mentioned.

Now that we have people from San Diego, do you know a very popular saying by the people from Tijuana?

"The best of Tijuana is San Diego"
November 20th, 2005 05:36 PM
pdog My name is Pdog... I live in SF, CA... I'm one my way to Fresno tonight to see The Stones... 5th show of the tour for me...
November 21st, 2005 08:06 AM
Jair I am Jair, 43 yrs, 44 next month.

I live in south of Brasil and I am a fucking womanizer.

I leave my wife this year and then I bought a dog, muuuuuch more beautiful & sweet than my ex-, wich dumped - with no warnin' me - our main girlfriend, and I got REALLY pissed.

I'm maniac depressive and I have panic atacks very often.

I write in English very badly. In the other hand, I know Japanese very well, since I lived in Japan for two yrs when I was young. Dady was a manager of a company (named Renner) over there.

I had a fight with Pug, a Rocks Of mate - a few weeks ago, because I don't understand English as I wish - and he has no sense of humor (If he has, I owe him congrats). But I think he is a very nice guy, anyway.

I'm a journalist working now as PR for several health institutions here in my city, which name is Caxias do Sul. (The pronunciation of "X" letter in Portuguese is the same as "CH", so you can say more or less something like "Catchias" do Sul, if that make you happy

I'm going to university again: now I am studying Psycology. I'M NOT THE OLDER IN MY CLASS!!!

I think my life has ended when I was 40 yrs.

Most of my friends from the youth are already dead, including some unforgetable girls. We were a bunch of crazy people, taking all the drugs, driving too fast in the highways and having...car accidents. But we never stopped.

I know I'm the MAJOR responsable for the huge profits of the
pharmaceutical Industries in the whole world.

I smoke marijuana all the time, starting by the morning and never ending

I am a Stones fan since 1976, when I heard Hey Negrita in a radio station.

I rarely masturbate, because Im saving my sperm for the girls and women from the other planets.

I have 2.000 + CDs, six vinyls and five vinyl singles. All Stones.

My favorite shoe is an Adidas tennis, made exclusevely to me. Just 01 (ONE) pair in the whole world.

My favorite top model is KATE MOSS, followed by the Brazilian Gisele Bundchen.

I've been in the eight Stones concerts, ie, all the times they played in Brasil.

I had a little conversation with all the Stones in a hotel roon in Sao Paulo in 1995. Chuck Leavell took me to meet the boys. I shaked the hands of all of them. Micks hands is soft, keith is rough. It happened in the afternoon of the January 27, 1995. After that, I went to a bar with Mick Jagger, Blondie Chaplin and two bodygards in other vehicle.

We leave the hotel in a Mercedez inside a truck. When we are far enough to the press, the Mercedes leave the truck and we go. Mick payed the bill using his own credit card.

I tried the suicide in last January, but didnt worked. I will try again some time. Probably, when I get tired to listen ABB. I was planning to this last weekend, but then i got the two new songs...

I wish Gyspsy come to me to have nice and hot and wild sex. I'm pretty sure I would pleasant her very hell. All the girls says my cock is kinda small, but my tongue is...AMAZING!

I'm always dreaming I having sex with SIX girls, all of them licking my willy & all around.

I love Aspirin Baby.

I Love movies, American and Eupeans, mostly. Brazilians are all SHIT.

I love Japanese cartoons.

Bye. I must leave now to smoke other joint in the bathroom.

[Edited by Jair]
November 21st, 2005 08:57 AM
Ramrod Errrrr...... yeah right....what can I say?

Well, here I go. My name is Ramrod, I was born in Sydney Australia but I now live in inland Australia in an average sized rural town. I am 46 years old, and have been into the Stones since I was 13.

The first Stones album I bought was 'Through the past darkly', then shorly after 'Sticky fingers'. I was just a casual Stones user at first, an innocent kid, although I really liked the feeling listening to The Stones gave me a lot, right from the first. Then I began buying other Stones albums, getting into the music scene and getting to know all the local music dealers. They sold everything and I tried everything but my favourite drug was always the Stones. Pretty soon I had 'Beggars banquet', then 'Satanic majesties'. My friends tried to warn me but there was no stopping me. I was already hooked.

I bought album after album and the music dealers always kept the new releases cause they knew I was easy money. I began to drift, no longer able to keep a normal life together and no longer able to hide my habit from my parents. They gave me an ultimatem but I just put on 'Goats head soup' and turned up the volume.

One day when I was walking down the street looking for my music dealer a cop car drove by and heard me singing the hook from 'Miss you'. They took me down to the station and gave me a warning, but I just learned to hide it better.

i could bore you all with the sordid details but I'm sure you all know the story. Many lost years living on the fringes of society have passed and I am still a Stones user. I will never reform.

Keep your twelve steps, I'm going out with a 'Bigger bang'.

November 21st, 2005 11:42 AM
Quarter Tone yea, I've seen this topic before but I've never posted on it:

My name's Steve, live in oregon. first stones purchase was the Let's Spend the Night.../Ruby Tuesday 45. First concert was the famous '73 earthquake show in LA. Also saw the Saturday '75 show at the Forum that ended up as the well distributed video (I sat in the second row!)

Love Between the Buttons (it just now occured to me that if I abbreviated that as BTB someone might confuse that with Bridges to Babylon - or maybe they wouldn't). Also love LIB, SF, EOMS (I think abbreviations are okay on those).

I'm also a DJ on a public radio show featuring soul music. I've snuck the Stones onto that show a couple of times.

Enjoy meeting other fans at shows. (Saw one of you in cleveland '02, ran into several of you in Phoenix '03, and then a whole lot of you drinking up a storm at Walters in NYC a few months ago.)
November 21st, 2005 11:48 AM
Voodoo Scrounge
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

FAR AND AWAY THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The scarey thing is....He aint joking!
November 21st, 2005 12:04 PM
Jair
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

FAR AND AWAY THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. Now I glad I made someone happy today
Thanks pavlovs dog!
November 21st, 2005 01:17 PM
Jair
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:

The scarey thing is....He aint joking!

You said that b/c you dont know my dog. Check him, and other nice things:

Niezstche, my sweet puppy, yesterday, Nov 20.

Me, I mean, my Xclusive Adidas. Notice also how sweet is my socks --
Actually, a girl socks.

Playing volley also Sunday morning, with a hot ass, that one wearing blue.
His friend (right on the pic) has wonderfull legs.
I'm behind, wearing red.

[Edited by Jair]
November 21st, 2005 05:42 PM
Dan Dan
male
like Rolling Stones

Jair, why are you fucking a womanizer?
November 21st, 2005 07:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I live in New England. Cold. Wet. Uptight.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
November 22nd, 2005 07:14 AM
Jair
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

Let me answer for Jair (actually for all straight men);

Because we want to fill as many different vaginas with our sperm as we can.

it's a self preservation thing, you know?

[Edited by pavlovs dog]

WOOOOOOORD!!!!!!!!!

November 22nd, 2005 09:30 AM
Joey " I had a wife like that once!(except for the wet part, she was pretty dry)"

November 22nd, 2005 11:24 AM
Joey
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

if you were a medical professional and a hot super model died under your care, would you, you know, before the body temp dropped too much? just wondering.

Frig Yeah !!!!

|
|
|
V

[Edited by Joey]
November 22nd, 2005 12:03 PM
tumbled Kristi is becoming a victim of gravity. Must be hard carrying those around. poor girl.

me: tumbled
self imposed exile from rs.com b/c of gossip and general game playing behind others backs. some juveniles over there anyway

12 shows thus far
6 this tour
6 last tour
too broke when young to go to other tours
urban planner/legal assistant
bored at work in wash. dc.

thinking about puerto rico and points south.

too much info isn't good
[Edited by tumbled]
November 22nd, 2005 12:45 PM
Dan It sounds like someone misunderstood the question unless Jair is female.
November 23rd, 2005 12:00 PM
Jair
quote:
Dan wrote:
It sounds like someone misunderstood the question unless Jair is female.

Im not sure if you talking to or just about me...
Anyway, i'm male.
November 25th, 2005 04:52 AM
TC Skull Cool, the thread is sort of getting back on topic.
Don't just read this chit. WHO ARE YOU?
November 25th, 2005 10:38 AM
egon I am mainly just back from holidays, and not liking it
very much.

November 25th, 2005 10:48 AM
Angiegirl I'm Angie. Age 31. Blonde and smart. Dutch. Webdesigner. With a cat named Happy. Saw the Stones 40 times since 1990.

Not going to buy Stones tickets next week when Amsterdam presales start. Stadiums, I can buy 1 ticket next year if I feel like going to one. In May or something.

Howe've y'alls been? I miss you guys. But no PC at home and little leisure time at work. I'll have a new PC next weekend probably, so I'll be back more frequently on RO in the evenings I hope.
November 25th, 2005 10:55 AM
Angiegirl
quote:
egon wrote:
I am mainly just back from holidays, and not liking it
very much.

Understandably. I trust it was a blast Down-under????
November 26th, 2005 05:13 AM
egon absolutely! australia is a fantastic place. must go!
November 29th, 2005 02:43 PM
TC Skull Angiegirl "smart blond that buils websites?" Are you single?

Come on, theres more of you lurkers out there dying to check in on this thread. WHO are you?

Hey, scroll down the page at the Keith Shrine (link below)
and see if you can guess which one is my favorite picture and link
http://www.members.tripod.com/blue_lena/index.html
November 30th, 2005 11:08 AM
Jair
quote:
TC Skull wrote:

Hey, scroll down the page at the Keith Shrine (link below)
and see if you can guess which one is my favorite picture and link
http://www.members.tripod.com/blue_lena/index.html

Not too hard to find out, huh Skull?
Nice job! Congrats, pal!
Love your work. I will buy you some of those things soon.
Best!

PS - You are you own inspiration for the skulls???

[Edited by Jair]
November 30th, 2005 11:10 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I'm Angie. Age 31. Blonde and smart.

true!
November 30th, 2005 01:04 PM
littleredrooster
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
I'm Angie. Age 31. Blonde and smart.

and humble!
November 30th, 2005 01:49 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:
" I had a wife like that once!(except for the wet part, she was pretty dry)"

"Your material is now dryer than Phyllis Diller's cunt" - Maxlugar (October, 2005).

Bloody funny stuff.
November 30th, 2005 09:02 PM
goatshead I'm Jon 35 originally from Philly, now live in Fla.
Got into the Stones when I was 11 when Start Me Up came out. Tattoo You was my first album. My first shows were the first two Stones shows in over 7 years anywhere - Philly 1989. I have seen 10 shows including one ABB show in Miami.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)