ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Aragon Ballroom - Chicago, September 16, 2002
By Roostah and/or PhilA aka SparksWILLFly!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Anyone seen FPM lately? Return to archive
12-03-02 09:13 AM
nankerphelge Nine women hurt in attack by monkey in Japan
12/03/2002

Tokyo (dpa) - Nine women were attacked Tuesday by a monkey in a residential area in Shimosuwa town in Japan's central Nagano prefecture, police said.

The police believe it was the same wild monkey that attacked and injured 14 other women on Monday in the same area.

The monkey bit a 27-year-old female TV reporter in her right leg around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday and then ran off. Eight other women in their 50s and 80s were also bitten in the morning, according to the police.

Most of the 23 victims were only slightly injured, except one woman who broke her left hand as she fell over while she was trying to escape from the monkey.

Authorities equipped with tranquilizer guns and cages have been searching for the monkey.
12-03-02 10:11 AM
parmeda
....touche` Nanky!

LMAO...
12-03-02 10:38 AM
Maxmeister
Oh no, not again! This is almost the exact scenario that happened at our C-Town summit. As far as I know, Cleveland's finest still has a warrant outstanding for our beloved C-10 brother.
The horror of it all!

Rick
12-03-02 10:44 AM
nankerphelge Yeah I thought that rabies shot woulda lasted a couple of more years...
12-03-02 11:33 AM
luxury1 Oh, I saw the thread title and thought nanky was really looking for FPM, and I was going to tell him that he was on a thread yesterday regarding the header pic and Robert Altman. Little did I know....
12-03-02 01:33 PM
Maxlugar What they need is a larger domesticated monkey.

One that can not be corrupted.

12-03-02 01:41 PM
jb Max, do you subscibe to GQ? You can learn a lot about fashion as well as grooming.
12-03-02 01:44 PM
Joey I don't know about GQ my Arabic Brother..........

But Joey' favorite , Cameron Diaz , is in next month's Vanity Fair and ' Allison Eastwood ' is featured in next month's Playboy ( At least that is what Gypsy says )

" Help Me Ronnie "

{{{{{{ JOESKEE }}}}}}

12-03-02 01:47 PM
jb J. Lo on this months GQ...new video "Jenny from the block" shows that dsespite her wealth and fame, she is still just Jenny from the block..also great ass shots...Ben Afflect's nose never smelled better!
[Edited by jb]
12-03-02 01:50 PM
Joey " also great ass shots...Ben Afflect's nose never smelled better! "

Speaking of " ASS SHOTS " , I got a great one of Henry Kissinger if you're interested .

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ***** Joey now laughing so hard that snot is coming out of his nose and he can't breathe **** .......................................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

BAM !!!!!! GRAND SLAM !!!!!!!

Bunny Joeskee

12-03-02 04:47 PM
FPM C10
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

...except one woman who broke her left hand as she fell over while she was trying to escape from the monkey.

Jeez. THAT is the story of my friggin' LIFE. This town is lousy with busted left hands.

[/quote]
Authorities equipped with tranquilizer guns and cages have been searching for the monkey.
[/quote]

Whoooo, themm tranks is da BOMB....whad dey DO, dip em in VICODIN???? yesssshhhhh....

It appears I will need legal representation for my latest foray into the world of "dating" in Japan (same thing happened in India a few years back too!), and there is certainly a Dream Team floating around here...hmmmmm....maybe I shouldn't oughta have been poking Josh with that pointy stick....can I count on my C10 Brothers to come up with some sorta plea? I might refer my colleagues to the case of Daniel Sickles...
12-03-02 05:19 PM
steel driving hammer Hey FPM I was honored to have you in my car in Chleavelande!

STONES!
12-03-02 05:48 PM
nankerphelge I ain't much on criminal defenses -- but if you want to patent that broken left hand move, you can count on me!