ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Aragon Ballroom - Chicago, September 16, 2002
By Roostah and/or PhilA aka SparksWILLFly!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MGM Grand Garden Arena Las Vegas - 11/30/2002 Return to archive
12-01-02 11:05 AM
CS The set list from http://www.iorr.org

1. Street Fighting Man
2. Start Me Up
3. If You Can't Rock Me
4. Don't Stop
5. You Got Me Rocking
6. Wild Horses
7. Dead Flowers
8. Bitch
9. Neighbours
10. Tumbling Dice
--- Introductions
11. Slipping Away
12. Happy
13. Sympathy For The Devil
14. Rocks Off
15. Honky Tonk Women
16. Can't You Hear Me Knocking
17. Satisfaction
18. Mannish Boy (B-stage)
19. It's Only Rock'n Roll (B-stage)
20. Brown Sugar (B-stage)
21. Jumping Jack Flash (encore)

Show start time : 9:45pm
Show end time : 11:55pm
12-01-02 11:13 AM
CS Pictures

Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger (news) (C), with guitarists Ronnie Wood (news) (L) and Keith Richards (news) (R), performs the song 'Street Fightin' Man' at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, November 30, 2002. The sold-out concert, the second consecutive Las Vegas-area show for the band, is the last stop of the current leg of the Stones' 'Licks' world tour. The band will take a break for the holidays and then return to the road in Montreal on January 8. REUTERS/Ethan Miller

Drummer Charlie Watts (news) of the Rolling Stones performs the song 'Start Me Up' at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada November 30, 2002. The sold-out concert, the second consecutive Las Vegas-area show for the band, is the last stop of the current leg of the Stones' 'Licks' world tour. The band will take a break for the holidays and then return to the road in Montreal on Jan. 8. REUTERS/Ethan Miller

12-01-02 11:40 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Ronnie looks a bit like Bill in that close-up of him, doesn't he?

-tSYX --- So I walk up one flight, two flight three flight four...
12-01-02 02:29 PM
luxury1 I don't see it Izzy--what you bin drinkin?
I am glad they are on holiday. Things have been going so well, I don't want them to get burned out.
Charlie looks so casual, dont he??
12-01-02 02:46 PM
Monkey Woman Thanks for those great pictures!
And I like Ronnie's guitar strap. "Open the cage, let the tigers out..."
12-02-02 10:54 AM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
I don't see it Izzy--what you bin drinkin?
I am glad they are on holiday. Things have been going so well, I don't want them to get burned out.
Charlie looks so casual, dont he??

I ain't been drinkin' nuthin!

Look at 'im! He's got that same Bill-ish look on his mouth, that almost-pout thing. Look at Bill circa '95. That same kinda look.

-tSYX --- In another land...
12-02-02 06:32 PM
icydanger miming faces
that's another fantastic show i missed