ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Aragon Ballroom - Chicago, September 16, 2002
By Roostah and/or PhilA aka SparksWILLFly!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Thru and Thru and The Worst Return to archive
11-30-02 04:13 PM
Stonesmillenium2001 I would rather hear them performing Thru and Thru and The Worst over hearing Slipping Away repeatedly.
11-30-02 04:55 PM
Moonisup all the 3 of them are better then Can't be seen
12-02-02 03:35 PM
mikecooper I will take any keith tunes!
I even made a CD of all the Keith Songs on one disc and called it the worst of Keith Richards (stones stuff only)

I will tell you I am getting sick of BTMMR and Happy in concert. Slipping away on this tour in Chicago was great!
12-02-02 04:12 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
mikecooper wrote:
I will tell you I am getting sick of BTMMR and Happy in concert. Slipping away on this tour in Chicago was great!

Hmm.

I think he's flatlining through "Happy", and he's got about a 50/50 shot at makin' "Before They Make Me Run". But they're both great songs that've been occasionally made even better live. If Keith pulled a '75 "Happy" out of somewhere I don't think anyone'd be complaining. Ironically, it's great how Keith's new stuff is actually sounding really good - "Slipping Away" has sounded consistantly great, and the good performances of "You Don't Have To Mean It" and "The Worst" have been spot-on good. Plus, "Thru & Thru"s an awesome song.

-tSYX --- First the sun and then the moon...
12-02-02 04:18 PM
T&A YDHTMI is usually very good - but it was horrific at the Oakland show - poor Charlie couldn't find the beat even after Mick came up from below to clap it out for him...he found it then lost it again. A genuine "train-wreck" of a performance. Check the audience source circulating....