ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Aragon Ballroom - Chicago, September 16, 2002
By Roostah and/or PhilA aka SparksWILLFly!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don`t Stop - ENTIRE VIDEO Return to archive
11-29-02 01:22 PM
shakedhandswithkeith hi folks,

I just saw on www.rollingstones.com (members section) the brand new Don`t Stop video. It`s very funny and very modern.the story it`s a little bit like the movie "Heartbreakers". the background is mostly in popart style. mick, keith, charly und ronny are not really in the clip, but you see them in the background on videoscreens.

I hope everybody understand me - my english isn`t very good.

keep on rocking

11-29-02 01:42 PM
RubyFriday The worst Stones video ever !
12-01-02 02:55 PM
padre It can't be worse than seeing Mick in his aerobic tights in Mixed Emotions promo!
12-01-02 03:17 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat worst video ever
12-01-02 03:18 PM
Moonisup shame

I would have loved to see some livefootage
12-01-02 04:01 PM
Gazza nah..the worst one ever was that abortion of a video that was used to promote "Gimme shelter" off "No security".. what the hell was THAT one all about?

I have fond memories of the "Mixed emotions" video actually for the simple reason that it was great to see the Stoens together again on a record and on a video. I'd practically given up on that happening again