ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Aragon Ballroom - Chicago, September 16, 2002
By Roostah and/or PhilA aka SparksWILLFly!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Garden party Return to archive
11-29-02 08:32 AM
throbby where are the before and after parties for the Garden shows?
11-29-02 09:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Before: Yoti's
After: Casa de Maxy
11-30-02 09:42 AM
luxury1 Hey Throbby--some parties we had this week, huh? I am still dizzy. (we just celebrated our 15th -ahem- high school reunion).
But, what I want to know is this--if the after party is at Casa de Maxy, will he be serving alcohol?
11-30-02 02:20 PM
luxury1 And I forgot to add that throbby is not only my classmate, but he also has a great collection of Stonesian stuff, great knowlegde of all things Stonesian (besides getting into TWO club gigs this tour), and he looks a bit like Mick. You guys and gals are gonna love him.
Sorry throbby, I couldn't resist.
12-01-02 01:57 PM
throbby thanks voodoo, thanks luxury.
12-01-02 02:42 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Oops! That was a joke, I'm not sure where it will be but Casa de Maxy is about an hour and a half from the garden. Keep us informed as I'm trying to go!
12-01-02 08:07 PM
nankerphelge Oh Voodoo -- don't tempt us -- you gotta be there! It is your destiny! You know full well the power of the dark side!!!!

Imma getting all tingly agin!!!!