ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Aragon Ballroom - Chicago, September 16, 2002
By Roostah and/or PhilA aka SparksWILLFly!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy birthday Return to archive
11-29-02 02:35 AM
padre Yep, Happy Birthfuckingday to all us 11/29 born Stonesfans! Let's drink for the hard working people. Dammit, I should be pissdrunk in Vegas today, but I'm stuck in this freezing Finland! Wellhell, let's 'ave another! Kippis!
11-29-02 02:09 PM
parmeda Happy Birthday wishes to you, Padre!

Is it not Glencar's B-day as well today?

Heck, as far as your wish goes...we should ALL be piss-drunk in Vegas tonight, lol.

11-29-02 02:43 PM
Martha Happy Birthday padre..and many more happy returns.

How old be yea on this illustrious day?

Today is also the 1st year anniversary of George Harrison's passing. For which, I chose to take a moment of silence.

By the way, isn't there a concert going on in the U.K. tonight regarding his passing?

Well here's to a long and happy life to you and to all of us at Rocks Off!

May you (and all of us) be blessed.

Long may you run.

"I know.... it's ONLY rock and roll......."ahhhhh, you know the rest.
12-03-02 02:44 PM
moy ot's not clear if it was your birthday or not but anyway happy birthday padre