ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why?!?! Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th November 2007 07:21 PM
Riffhard Why did Josh delete his "Why?!" thread?

Why Josh? Why?

Riffy

PS-Oh yeah,and welcome back my Too Jays dining, Mercedes driving, Stones touring with his kids going, Keith Richards' ring wearing, bandana sporting, A-List greeting, flank pain suffering, Shiddoobee knowing, Boca living friend!
28th November 2007 07:26 PM
MrPleasant I blame it on Bush: the dirty motherfucker.

Just kidding with you.
28th November 2007 07:26 PM
gypsy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
Why did Josh delete his "Why?!" thread?

Why Josh? Why?

Riffy

PS-Oh yeah,and welcome back my Too Jays dining, Mercedes driving, Stones touring with his kids going, Keith Richards' ring wearing, bandana sporting, A-List greeting, flank pain suffering, Shiddoobee knowing, Boca living friend!

Be careful, my friend - or Feej will accuse you of being a gold digger.
28th November 2007 07:42 PM
fireontheplatter does this have anything to do with not being able to hit high notes and two girls and a budweiser pint glass....i sure as shit hope not.
please excuse me...i've been away for quite some time.
28th November 2007 07:53 PM
LadyJane Damn.
That thread had some fun stuff.

I agree Riffy.
So happy to welcome jb back to the Asylum.

He has been missed.

LJ.
28th November 2007 07:57 PM
Riffhard
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
I blame it on Bush: the dirty motherfucker.

Just kidding with you.

Hey Mr. Pleasant can you explain this to me? Why did Bubba tell an Iowa audience at a campaign stop for Cankles this flat out lie-

"Even though I approved of Afghanistan and opposed Iraq from the beginning, I still resent that I was not asked or given the opportunity to support those soldiers."-President Bill Clinton November

Curious huh? I mean given the fact that he is on record on at least four seprate occassions voicing full and complete support for attacking Iraq after Bush had already committed to it. Including this one from a year before the war started-

"This guy is... He's got a very dangerous program. We need to eliminate it."-President Clinton September 27th, 2002.

Oh, and of course here's what he said a year after the Iraq war started-

"Well, my first responsibility now is to try everything possible to make sure that this terrorist network and other terrorist networks can't reach chemical and biological weapons, or small amounts of fissile material. I've gotta do that. That's why I supported the Iraq thing.'" Bill Clinton, June 28th, 2004, TIME Magazine talking about how he would handle Iraq.

Curious, huh?

Riffy
28th November 2007 08:07 PM
MrPleasant
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Hey Mr. Pleasant can you explain this to me? Why did Bubba tell an Iowa audience at a campaign stop for Cankles this flat out lie-

"Even though I approved of Afghanistan and opposed Iraq from the beginning, I still resent that I was not asked or given the opportunity to support those soldiers."-President Bill Clinton November

Maybe he was being given a blowjob at the moment? Sex makes us do really very stupid things.
28th November 2007 08:16 PM
Riffhard
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:

Maybe he was being given a blowjob at the moment? Sex makes us do really very stupid things.

A very valid and interesting point you raise my friend! Perhaps Cankles can use this excuse to explain this lie, err...I mean slip of the lip(no pun intended).

Riffy
28th November 2007 08:20 PM
Starbuck
quote:
Why did Josh delete his "Why?!" thread?

Why Josh? Why?

Riffy

riffy!

i have been wondering the same thing....more importantly, however, i have been wondering why josh's threads must perish prematurely and joey's are allowed to trundle on....

why riffy why?
28th November 2007 08:30 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Curious huh? I mean given the fact that he is on record on at least four seprate occassions voicing full and complete support for attacking Iraq after Bush had already committed to it. Including this one from a year before the war started-

"This guy is... He's got a very dangerous program. We need to eliminate it."-President Clinton September 27th, 2002.

Oh, and of course here's what he said a year after the Iraq war started-

"Well, my first responsibility now is to try everything possible to make sure that this terrorist network and other terrorist networks can't reach chemical and biological weapons, or small amounts of fissile material. I've gotta do that. That's why I supported the Iraq thing.'" Bill Clinton, June 28th, 2004, TIME Magazine talking about how he would handle Iraq.

Curious, huh?

Riffy

I wish you held our current president as accountable as you do our former...
28th November 2007 08:38 PM
Starbuck
quote:

28th November 2007 08:41 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

Accountable for what? Has he made mistakes? Sure. I hold him fully accountable for his insane spending. His inaction on the illegal immigration fiasco. His attempt to start a "new tone in Washington" by including bills cowritten by Teddy Kennedy, and the like. Only to have them spit in his face and launch partisan attack after partisan attack.

However, I have yet to see him tell the flat out blatant lies the way I have the Bubba brigade.

Things in Iraq are turning around greatly. Deaths are down over 75% in the last six months! That's huge!

Bravo to our troops and to General Petraeus!! I still haven't heard a single Democrat offer any praise for the obvious gains being made. Not one! Least of all Bubba's wife.

Riffy
28th November 2007 08:45 PM
Blowey
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Damn.
That thread had some fun stuff.

I agree Riffy.
So happy to welcome jb back to the Asylum.

He has been missed.

LJ.

Bless You My Princess .......

Another fine day of postin'!!! In fact , I MAY just reward meself with a huge, HUGE!, penis in my ass tonight!!! :

www.gayomaha.com

Care to join your young Blow'kins ?!

I could make a book of gayness.....

Developing ........

'kins

28th November 2007 08:47 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Accountable for what? Has he made mistakes? Sure. I hold him fully accountable for his insane spending. His inaction on the illegal immigration fiasco. His attempt to start a "new tone in Washington" by including bills cowritten by Teddy Kennedy, and the like. Only to have them spit in his face and launch partisan attack after partisan attack.

However, I have yet to see him tell the flat out blatant lies the way I have the Bubba brigade.

Things in Iraq are turning around greatly. Deaths are down over 75% in the last six months! That's huge!

Bravo to our troops and to General Petraeus!! I still haven't heard a single Democrat offer any praise for the obvious gains being made. Not one! Least of all Bubba's wife.

Riffy

Dude!

28th November 2007 08:50 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

Dude!

We have found common ground! Hooray for us!

Riffy
28th November 2007 08:54 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

We have found common ground! Hooray for us!

Riffy

I haven't smoked for over a week, so I'm not looking for a fight anyway... I anted to kill someone in Safeway b/c they slowed down in front of me in the aisle...
ugh! doing something healthy is HARD..
28th November 2007 08:58 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
pdog wrote:

I haven't smoked for over a week, so I'm not looking for a fight anyway... I anted to kill someone in Safeway b/c they slowed down in front of me in the aisle...

Bless You My Prince .......

Another fine day of postin ' . In fact , I MAY just reward meself with a trip to the Blue Oyster Club tonight :

www.Blueoysterclub.com

Care to join your young Doeykins ?!

We could make a book of records .....

Developing ........

'kins

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Doey]
28th November 2007 09:03 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

I joined a gym the day before yesterday! Can you fookinhg believe that? Can you? A gym! Me. I joined one!

Riffy
28th November 2007 09:07 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

I joined a gym the day before yesterday! Can you fookinhg believe that? Can you? A gym! Me. I joined one!

Riffy

come to Doey

BEST EAGLES YET RONNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
28th November 2007 09:22 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Be careful, my friend - or Feej will accuse you of being a gold digger.

I met her in a club down in old soho
Where you drink champagne and it tastes just like cherry-cola
C-o-l-a cola
She walked up to me and she asked me to dance
I asked her her name and in a dark brown voice she said Gypsy
G-Y-P-S-Y gypsy G-Y-P-S-Y gypsy

Well Im not the worlds most physical guy
But when she squeezed me tight she nearly broke my spine
Oh my Gypsy G-Y-P-S-Y gypsy
Well Im not dumb but I cant understand
Why she walked like a woman and talked like a man
Oh my G-Y-P-S-Y gypsy G-Y-P-S-Y gypsy

Well we drank champagne and danced all night
Under electric candlelight
She picked me up and sat me on her knee
And said dear boy wont you come home with me
Well Im not the worlds most passionate guy
But when I looked in her eyes well I almost fell for my Gypsy

I pushed her away
I walked to the door
I fell to the floor
I got down on my knees
Then I looked at her and she at me

Well thats the way that I want it to stay
And I always want it to be that way for my Gypsy
G-Y-P-S-Y gypsy
Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
Its a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Gypsy

Well I left home just a week before
And Id never ever kissed a woman before
But Gypsy smiled and took me by the hand
And said dear boy Im gonna make you a man

Well Im not the worlds most masculine man
But I know what I am and Im glad Im a man
And so is Gypsy

[Edited by LBJ]
[Edited by Ray Davies]
[Edited by JohnDoey]
28th November 2007 09:32 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

I beleive it, I'm playing soccer for two hours tonight...
28th November 2007 09:43 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

I beleive it, I'm playing soccer for two hours tonight...

We will be buffed and pumped gods in no time!

Riffy
28th November 2007 09:54 PM
pdog
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

We will be buffed and pumped gods in no time!

Riffy

I'm hoping to have the body of Jennifer Love - Hewitt in no time!

I really hope she finds me attractive!
28th November 2007 10:08 PM
Riffhard
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm hoping to have the body of Jennifer Love - Hewitt in no time!

I really hope she finds me attractive!

I am aiming a little lower as I have just recently joined the gym. I'm thinking something along the lines of a Sally Strutthers physique. It's totally doeable!

Riffy
29th November 2007 10:42 AM
jb Hi Riffy!!! Thanks for the kind words....I have always valued the delete option here as a way of artistic freedom. Hope to see you all for next years NYC date(s).
29th November 2007 11:28 AM
Shmoey
quote:
jb wrote:
Hi Riffy!!! Thanks for the kind words....I have always valued the delete option here as a way of artistic freedom. Hope to see you all for next years NYC date(s).

BEST STONES YET!!!!
BEST MACCA YET!!!!!
BEST DONALD FAGEN YET!!!!!
BEST CELINE DION YET!!!!
BEST EAGLES YET!!!!!
BEST BON JO......

*****IMMEDIATE END OF TRANSMISSION- GARY COLEMAN IS HOLLERIN' FOR HIS BED-BATH....GOTTA GO 'KINS!! ******

Ronnnniecakes!!!!
29th November 2007 11:29 AM
jb
quote:
Shmoey wrote:

BEST STONES YET!!!!
BEST MACCA YET!!!!!
BEST DONALD FAGEN YET!!!!!
BEST CELINE DION YET!!!!
BEST EAGLES YET!!!!!
BEST BON JO......

*****IMMEDIATE END OF TRANSMISSION- GARY COLEMAN IS HOLLERIN' FOR HIS BED-BATH....GOTTA GO 'KINS!! ******

Ronnnniecakes!!!!

Funny Stuff!!! Smug returns tomorrow!!!
29th November 2007 11:47 AM
Starbuck
quote:
Hi Riffy!!! Thanks for the kind words....I have always valued the delete option here as a way of artistic freedom. Hope to see you all for next years NYC date(s).

even bad threads deserve the right to life!

unless, of course, they are TTM's.
29th November 2007 11:51 AM
jb TTM was great as "Mother Baby".
29th November 2007 11:55 AM
Joey

< ---- ** END TRANSMISSION !!! **

Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)