ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I screwed up someone's life on vaction Return to archive
28th November 2007 03:44 PM
robpop I just got back from the mountains. I met my friend up there (a very pretty 25 year old girl). She is into Tom Waits, Patty Smith, Stooges...ect, which I like also. Got some great boots of those from her in a trade. In return I gave her a lot of Stones boots and officals. I warned her that Exile maybe the end of it all, because there has never been anything better ever recorded. She had heard very little of the Stones in her young life.

When I got home a few hours ago, there was a message on my machine. It was her just saying, in exact words, "What the fuck is the Exile, Where has it been all my life?....I need more..."

Too bad she may never have the chance to see them live. Depending on the Spring tour dates and locations, I have a great present awaiting.
28th November 2007 03:47 PM
Gazza You dirty old man.....
28th November 2007 03:54 PM
gypsy You rule!
28th November 2007 03:58 PM
pdog I'm not allowed to have 25 year old female friends...lol!
28th November 2007 04:03 PM
GotToRollMe Another one bites the dust!
28th November 2007 04:04 PM
WinslowStud rob's friend closely examines the liner notes to exile, wondering "how the hell did that guy get those pool balls in his mouth??!?!"

28th November 2007 04:44 PM
Some Guy There wasn't another chick and a cup involved was there?
28th November 2007 05:09 PM
gimmekeef Bet it was a transposed typo....52 year old.....lol....
29th November 2007 06:05 AM
IanBillen
quote:
pdog wrote:
I'm not allowed to have 25 year old female friends...lol!

Don't be a whimp.

Ian
29th November 2007 07:13 AM
Zack
quote:
IanBillen wrote:

Don't be a whimp.

Ian

Are you married, Ian?
29th November 2007 09:09 AM
gimmekeef I have lots of 25 yr old girl friends myself...I just havent told them yet

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)