ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Heather Mills McCartney Arrested Return to archive
28th November 2007 07:53 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Heather Mills McCartney Arrested
Written by Rotten Apple
Story written: 25 November 2007

SALEM, MASSACHUSETTS - While in town visiting the graves of her ancestors, Heather Mills McCartney was arrested and charged with six counts of "abnormal flying" under Salem's so-called "witch ordinance" which dates back to 1692.

Heather Mills McCartney, the estranged wife of former Beatle Sir Paul McCartney, is being held in a specially constructed cell in the rat-infested Old Salem Jail that is used only for those detained under the provisions of the Witch Ordinance.

Police Chief Robert M. St. Pierre told reporters, "Several police officers observed Heather Mills McCartney flying over town on at least six different occasions. We have lots of cases of women riding around on brooms here in Salem, but this is the first time we've ever caught a witch riding an artificial leg! We confiscated the leg and have it secured in our evidence room. Ms. Mills is hobbling around in a special jail cell with cast iron walls and ceiling."

Heather Mills McCartney will face trial as soon as Chief Justice William Stoughton returns from his annual fishing trip. The Salem Department of Public Works is constructing a wooden gallows in anticipation of a guilty verdict. Local inns and hotels are already solidly booked up for the witch trial.

Overseas in London, Paul McCartney commented, "Heather was always a cold-hearted bitch, but this news from America confirms my worst suspicions about her. I really don't want to see poor Heather hung from the gallows though; I was kind of hoping for something just a bit slower."

28th November 2007 08:03 AM
EELPIE
28th November 2007 08:22 AM
mojoman hooker?
28th November 2007 08:58 AM
Shmoey
quote:
mojoman wrote:
hooker?

good morning mojo.

i had NO FRIGGIN IDEA Heather was a hooker!!!

I REPEAT.............NO FRIGGIN IDEA!!!!

and yous ?!?

CCCCCCRRRRRRAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!'kins
[Edited by Shmoey]
29th November 2007 02:09 AM
killerbitch Heather needs to be committed. She is a basket case if there ever was one.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)