ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAΡOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why ?! ...... WHY ?! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
28th November 2007 06:18 PM
mojoman
quote:
Joey wrote:

You Bet Your Sweet Bippy !!!!!!

W- What ?! .... Oh , sure ! :

***** IT'S HARD -- THREE HITS A DAY !!!! *******

What's Hard Joey ?!?! ………. WHAT ?!?!?! ………Life ?! …. Being THE MAXLUGAR ?!?! Or perhaps breathing life into www.MaxLugar.com -- now with just ' Three Hits A Day !!!! ' -- an institution with no clear idea of its place in the current scheme of things ? Whatever the title's portent , this Website is clearly struggling through a variety of difficulties and overcomes NONE of them .

I could say that www.MaxLugar.com has improved Maxy's posting skills of late , but frankly , that is not saying an awful lot . Where The Maxlugar's previous efforts were an aimless random scrapbook of vague and half-realized musings , this present collection is at least consistent in addressing itself more or less to a single theme : How to live now , in the teeth of horror ( .. the horror … ) , without comfortable illusions or self - deceit . Trouble is , with ONLY ' Three Hits a Day ! ' and the Website's scrupulous attention to honesty that you wonder why www.MaxLugar.com does not acknowledge the final faηade and admit that The MaxLugar has become a poster out of time .

Indeed , my Stonesian Buttercups , Maxy's musings are all but thrown away , tethered to a formula they have plainly outgrown . The MaxLugar is now an old Warhorse , loyally serving out its time in harness to a Blinkered Determination : Rock will STAND , right up to the day it keels over backwards . Or else Max is a monument , Grand AND Proud , but now CAKED in Pigeon Shit and ignored by the new generation of posters who populate the Stones' Message Boards .

Either way --- There simply MUST be other avenues found …………………………………..

Developing ………………………………………..

I Thank You All for Your Time Today !
The Joey , Established 1999

Quality …………….Visionary …………….Quixotic …………..Joey !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]

don joey.........
29th November 2007 11:51 AM
Joey

Mojo ............................

The Emperor is very PROUD of you :

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
29th November 2007 12:33 PM
steel driving hammer Babe?

29th November 2007 04:17 PM
Joey
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:

Babe?

Yes , my Baby Steel Magnolia ...........

Come to Joey ! :

Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)