ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Why ?! ...... WHY ?! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
27th November 2007 09:53 AM
Joey

" Iran says it's produced new missile capable of reaching Israel "

" TEHRAN, Iran - Iran said Tuesday it has manufactured a new missile with a range of 1,200 miles capable of reaching Israel and U.S. bases in the Mideast, the official news agency IRNA reported.

Iran's Defense Minister Gen. Mostafa Mohammad Najjar said the Ashoura missile was produced by factories affiliated with the ministry, according to IRNA. He did not say whether Iran has test fired the missile or has plans to do so.

Many of Iran's weapons development claims have not been independently verified.

Iran launched an arms development program during its war with Iraq to compensate for a U.S. weapons embargo. Since 1992, Iran has reportedly produced its own jets, torpedoes, radar-avoiding missiles, tanks and armored personnel carriers.

Recent weapons development has been motivated by Iran's standoff with the U.S. over its controversial nuclear program, which Washington claims is a cover for weapons development — a charge Tehran denies.

Iran is known to possess a medium-range ballistic missile known as the Shahab-3, with a range of at least 800 miles. In 2005, Iranian officials said they had improved the range of the Shahab-3 to 1,200 miles, equal to the new missile announced Tuesday.

Najjar did not elaborate about the differences between the Ashoura missile and the Shahab-3 missile.

In September during a military parade, Iran introduced the Ghadr missile, which has a range of 1,119 miles.

Experts also believe Iran is developing the Shahab-4 missile, thought to have a range between 1,200 and 1,900 miles, that would enable it to hit much of Europe. "

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071127/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iran_missile

Joey " Bibi " Netanyahu

27th November 2007 10:45 AM
jb Thanks Joey.
27th November 2007 10:57 AM
steel driving hammer Should we bomb them before they bomb us?

The first cut is always the deepest...Ronnie.

27th November 2007 11:09 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Should we bomb them before they bomb us?

The first cut is always the deepest...Ronnie.

You live in Israel?
27th November 2007 11:14 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

You live in Israel?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Lil Fiji..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
27th November 2007 11:16 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
Thanks Joey.

Anytime my fellow Jewish / Stonesian Brother ....

Never Again will we march peacefully into the Gas Chambers .

Never AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

Bibi Cakes ! ™
27th November 2007 11:19 AM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
You live in Israel?

No. But Jesus did!

Wham!...Bam!...Birmingham!...Alabam don't give a damn!

27th November 2007 11:21 AM
Joey
quote:

No. But Jesus did!

Wham!...Bam!...Birmingham!...Alabam don't give a damn!

27th November 2007 11:22 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:

No. But Jesus did!

He died there too...fucking jews killed him
27th November 2007 11:23 AM
steel driving hammer Nothing compares w/ the real Joey!

The others overheat...

27th November 2007 11:25 AM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

He died there too...fucking jews killed him

You bastard.
27th November 2007 11:30 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Nothing compares w/ the real Joey!

The others overheat...

I'm afraid you have become nothing more than Joey's flamboyantly faggoty Hasid

27th November 2007 11:33 AM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

You bastard.

This post troubles me...I am very close to resigning my position as the second strongest supporter of Israel on this board
27th November 2007 11:35 AM
steel driving hammer
27th November 2007 11:37 AM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

This post troubles me...I am very close to resigning my position as the second strongest supporter of Israel on this board

http://www.steveklotz.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/jews.jpg
27th November 2007 11:38 AM
Joey
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

When you walk in the the dark
keep your head erect
and don't be afraid if the Fiji
at the end if the day
the couch will be defeated
and lil fiji will go away
walk on, walk proud, and you'll
never be alone..or with the Fiji

**** " Three Friggin Hits a DAY , Ronnie !!! " *****

27th November 2007 11:41 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

When you walk in the the dark
keep your head erect
and don't be afraid if the Fiji
at the end if the day
the couch will be defeated
and lil fiji will go away
walk on, walk proud, and you'll
never be alone..or with the Fiji

**** " Three Friggin Hits a DAY , Ronnie !!! " *****

My sources inform me the Lugar is on vacation!!! (abs shae monkey???)
27th November 2007 11:46 AM
Fiji Joe A strong Israel provides hope...that someday, some way, all jews will leave here and return home...this idea appeals more to me than the "Montana Plan"
27th November 2007 11:53 AM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
A strong Israel provides hope...that someday, some way, all jews will leave here and return home...this idea appeals more to me than the "Montana Plan"

"Go back to Canada, you Jew bastard" (as called in on the Neil Rogers show).
27th November 2007 11:53 AM
steel driving hammer
[Edited by steel driving hammer]
27th November 2007 11:54 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

My sources inform me the Lugar is on vacation!!! (abs shae monkey???)

This is great news and ....... w- what ?! ... Oh , sure ! :

****** DREAM CHILDREN DREAM ********

( A Review by the Joey )

Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters ..............

Just because a " Rock & Roll " Ghost isn't a demon like Mick Jagger or Iggy Pop doesn't mean that the Ghost is interesting .....www.MaxLugar.com is proof of THAT !

With ' Three Hits a Day ' the MaxLugar's Website must be properly seen as , in fact IS , a ghost living out a fantasy . With past musings here at this most prodigious of message boards known as " Rocks Off " , Max's fantasy invited links and parallels with much wider and vital issues : The Determination and Resilience he offered were publicly and personally worthwhile virtues . Now , however , the fantasy has worn completely thin and giddy from being spun far , far too many times .

Indeed , www.MaxLugar.com is an unreal world , a world Maxy helped to create and a world he now perpetuates needlessly . Its bounds and pressing concerns are superficial and repugnant . When one man and his fantasy can do no better than to produce a string of irrelevant personal postcards steeped in hungover Hippy Talk , it is time for him to quit posting altogether .

The MaxLugar is a slave , not a creator . He is asking the washed /unwashed masses to accept him as part of a story that has no value and always ends in a Cul - De - Sac of defeatist Manic Depression or Self - Consolation . This Website of Max's is pure amateur spiritualism for acid casualties !!!! For Mick's sake Max , how much longer are we going to have to endure your irrelevant fantasies ?

I thank You All For Your time Today !

The Joey , Established 1999
27th November 2007 11:55 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

This is great news and ....... w- what ?! ... Oh , sure ! :

****** DREAM CHILDREN DREAM ********

( A Review by the Joey )

Hello My Stones Brothers and Sisters ..............

Just because a " Rock & Roll " Ghost isn't a demon like Mick Jagger or Iggy Pop doesn't mean that the Ghost is interesting .....www.MaxLugar.com is proof of THAT !

With ' Three Hits a Day ' the MaxLugar's Website must be properly seen as , in fact IS , a ghost living out a fantasy . With past musings here at this most prodigious of message boards known as " Rocks Off " , Max's fantasy invited links and parallels with much wider and vital issues : The Determination and Resilience he offered were publicly and personally worthwhile virtues . Now , however , the fantasy has worn completely thin and giddy from being spun far , far too many times .

Indeed , www.MaxLugar.com is an unreal world , a world Maxy helped to create and a world he now perpetuates needlessly . Its bounds and pressing concerns are superficial and repugnant . When one man and his fantasy can do no better than to produce a string of irrelevant personal postcards steeped in hungover Hippy Talk , it is time for him to quit posting altogether .

The MaxLugar is a slave , not a creator . He is asking the washed /unwashed masses to accept him as part of a story that has no value and always ends in a Cul - De - Sac of defeatist Manic Depression or Self - Consolation . This Website of Max's is pure amateur spiritualism for acid casualties !!!! For Mick's sake Max , how much longer are we going to have to endure your irrelevant fantasies ?

I thank You All For Your time Today !

The Joey , Established 1999

It's posts like these that brought me back......."ss
27th November 2007 12:00 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

"Go back to Canada, you Jew bastard" (as called in on the Neil Rogers show).

Growing up in the south, I knew few jews...I can actually recall only one...his name was Lipshitz (sic)...he had a very large head, course hair, and a nose like a toucan...you can imagine that with his last name, he was the butt of many jokes...e.g., "If your lip shits, then what does your ass do"?...I felt sorry for him...not because he was a jew, or that he was being picked on, but because his sack lunch always had the worst food
27th November 2007 12:05 PM
steel driving hammer
27th November 2007 12:07 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

It's posts like these that brought me back......."ss

Yes...it has always been my regret that you were unable to make the A-list...but you do real good here...I reckon that is because there is no shortage of people who can be easily amused...see, e.g., Full House starring John Stamos
27th November 2007 12:07 PM
Joey
quote:

They got six million of us Baby Steelie !!!!

Never Again !!!!

NEVER AGAIN !!!!!

" Hit Me Ronnie "

'kins.
27th November 2007 12:09 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Joey wrote:

They got six million of us Baby Steelie !!!!

That number is greatly exaggerated...just like your heterosexuality
27th November 2007 12:09 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Yes...it has always been my regret that you were unable to make the A-list...but you do real good here...I reckon that is because there is no shortage of people who can be easily amused...see, e.g., Full House starring John Stamos

Pug says he will be back Friday..................."ss
27th November 2007 12:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
jb wrote:

Pug says he will be back Friday..................."ss

Please see that he retires the Bono thing...weak...oh so weak...I'm afraid the board has moved beyond you jb...you are, for the most part, forgotten...you have but one chance...and I'm it...without my playful banter and assistance with your schtick, you will fail...oh sure...there will always be the bootlickers...you know who I'm talking about...but new fans?...I'm not so sure about that with the material I'm seeing from you upon your return...doesn't seem much has changed...you could play the illness schtick...again...and as you mentioned, pug is coming back so you'll have that Siegfried and Roy thing working again...but is that all you got?...after all this time?...really?...hmmmm...have you considered distributing your material exclusively through Wal-Mart?
27th November 2007 12:34 PM
jb
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Please see that he retires the Bono thing...weak...oh so weak...I'm afraid the board has moved beyond you jb...you are, for the most part, forgotten...you have but one chance...and I'm it...without my playful banter and assistance with your schtick, you will fail...oh sure...there will always be the bootlickers...you know who I'm talking about...but new fans?...I'm not so sure about that with the material I'm seeing from you upon your return...doesn't seem much has changed...you could play the illness schtick...again...and as you mentioned, pug is coming back so you'll have that Siegfried and Roy thing working again...but is that all you got?...after all this time?...really?...hmmmm...have you considered distributing your material exclusively through Wal-Mart?

Aquila (Acylas)
Avtalyon, rabbinic sage in the early pre-Mishnaic era
Christian Anfinsen, chemist
Tom Arnold, actor (upon marrying Roseanne Barr)
Bishop Bodo, confessor to Louis the Pious
Elizabeth Brewster, Canadian poet
Sarah Brown, actress
Bulan, king of the Khazars
Kate Capshaw, actress (upon marrying Steven Spielberg)
Nell Carter, singer and actress
Connie Chung, news anchor (upon marrying Maury Povich)
Sammy Davis, Jr., entertainer
Jacqueline du Pre [Jacqueline du Pré], musician (upon marrying Daniel Barenboim)
Isla Fisher, model (upon marrying Sacha Baron Cohen)
Aaron Freeman, journalist and comedian
Lord George Gordon, nobleman and politician
Gudit, queen of Damot
Henry Hill, FBI informant
Elizabeth Hulette, pro wrestling valet
Jethro, priest of Midian and father-in-law of Moses
Carolyn Jones, actress (upon marrying Aaron Spelling)
Jon Juaristi, linguist and political essayer
Felicity Kendal, actress
Cameron Kerry (reconvert)
Jamaica Kincaid, author
Mathilde Krim, AIDS researcher and educator, founder of amFAR
Julius Lester, children's author
Elliott Maddox, baseball player
Makeda, queen of Sheba
Anne Meara, actress and comic
Adah Isaacs Menken, stage actress
Marilyn Monroe, actress (upon marrying Arthur Miller)
Dhu Nuwas, king of Yemen
Martha Nussbaum, philosopher
Obadiah the Proselyte (nee Johannes), priest and composer
Onkelos, Hebrew scholar and translator
Valentine Potocki, Polish count
Ruth, great-grandmother of King David
Laura Schlessinger, radio personality
Arnold Schoenberg (reconvert)
Norma Shearer, actress (upon marrying Irving Thalberg)
Shemaya, rabbinic sage in the early pre-Mishnaic era
Elizabeth Taylor, actress (upon marrying Eddie Fisher)
Chris Van Allsburg, children's writer
Jackie Wilson, soul singer
Mare Winningham, actress-singer
Nikki Ziering, model (upon marrying Ian Ziering)
Jean-Paul Sartre - French existentialist philosopher, dramatist, novelist and critic

Brad Meltzer

A. J. Levin
A. J. Liebling
Aaron
Aaron Aheyta (El Hefe) of NOFX
Aaron Brown
Aaron Carter
Aaron Comess
Aaron Copeland
Aaron Feinberg
Aaron Harnik
Aaron Himelstein
Aaron Jay Kernis
Aaron Kamin of The Calling
Aaron Klug
Aaron Lopez
Aaron Siskind
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)