ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: BREAKING NEWS!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2
26th November 2007 01:22 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat JB HAS RETURNED!!!

Well, I most probably missed his return, cos I don't hang out here that often anymore.
26th November 2007 01:25 PM
egon
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
JB HAS RETURNED!!!

Well, I most probably missed his return, cos I don't hang out here that often anymore.

less posting, more picturing... here:

http://novogate.com/board/968/238454-15.html
26th November 2007 02:05 PM
jb
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
JB HAS RETURNED!!!

Hello SSC!!! Hope all is well!!! Say hello to Rik for me...remember when the Stones played 4 nights in Holland??? Seems like an eternity ago....you'll probably get Led Zeppelin and The Police now
26th November 2007 02:27 PM
Some Guy Is it official?
Cue Kotter theme??
26th November 2007 02:28 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:

Hello SSC!!! Hope all is well!!! Say hello to Rik for me...remember when the Stones played 4 nights in Holland??? Seems like an eternity ago....you'll probably get Led Zeppelin and The Police now

All is well, so are you? 4 nights in Holland seems like a long time ago.
26th November 2007 03:02 PM
Some Guy
26th November 2007 03:09 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
Is it official?
Cue Kotter theme??

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've hot him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
26th November 2007 03:10 PM
mojoman
quote:
Some Guy wrote:

Juan Luis Pedro Philippo DeHuevos Epstein?
26th November 2007 05:56 PM
stonedinaustralia yes - good to see you back jb
27th November 2007 03:42 AM
Ade welcome back
27th November 2007 03:56 AM
FotiniD Welcome back jb!
27th November 2007 01:56 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
27th November 2007 01:58 PM
gypsy It is great to have jb back. I, for one, am thrilled.
27th November 2007 02:01 PM
monkey_man JB Where you been?
27th November 2007 02:02 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:
It is great to have jb back. I, for one, am thrilled.

Simply stated, our board must be retaken from the bullies, classic rock fans, and nerds. If not us, who???
27th November 2007 02:05 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

Simply stated, our board must be retaken from the bullies, classic rock fans, and nerds. If not us, who???

We must band together to fight against the bullies. I am tired of taking them on all by myself, although Joey does an excellent job if I do say so myself.
Kudos to young Joey, lover of women and the Jews!
27th November 2007 02:08 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

We must band together to fight against the bullies. I am tired of taking them on all by myself, although Joey does an excellent job if I do say so myself.
Kudos to young Joey, lover of women and the Jews!

I heard about the great job you did when I was gone. Your "signature" was so great I have stolen it as my own(I could never come up with something so funny). We are back now (pending no more medical crisis) and we will help and support you as we purge the board of those who have effectively sought it's destruction.
27th November 2007 02:14 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

I heard about the great job you did when I was gone. Your "signature" was so great I have stolen it as my own(I could never come up with something so funny). We are back now (pending no more medical crisis) and we will help and support you as we purge the board of those who have effectively sought it's destruction.

Both Gypsy and yourself are much loved by Joey .
27th November 2007 02:15 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

If not us, who???

Yes , please see Israel vs. Iran
27th November 2007 02:53 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Yes , please see Israel vs. Iran

You are much loved...how was the summit with Pug at Mr. Toads???
27th November 2007 02:55 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:

There was a photo of said summit. Joey looked very handsome, which spurred a lot of jealousy from a few insecure posters (see: Fiji Joe).
27th November 2007 02:59 PM
parmeda Welcome back, sweetheart - glad to hear you're doing better.

Watched your Phins...have you burned your Moreno jersey yet?
27th November 2007 03:00 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

There was a photo of said summit. Joey looked very handsome, which spurred a lot of jealousy from a few insecure posters (see: Fiji Joe).

Joey told me that at the Rolling Stones show he attended in Omaha Keith "frowned" at him.
27th November 2007 03:01 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

OutStanding !!!!!!!

I ' introduced ' Puggy to a beautiful waitress ....her name is K. C. and she served us copious amounts of ' Heineken Lites ' throughout the evening .

Jacky !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
27th November 2007 03:09 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

Joey told me that at the Rolling Stones show he attended in Omaha Keith "frowned" at him.

I thought the lyric was Jewels in my crown, not Jew with a frown?
27th November 2007 03:13 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Yes , Keith ' frowned ' at me at the ' B Stage ' ( Row One ) .

Mick has piercing light blue eyes .

Charlie was ' indifferent '

I spilled me beer .. Why ?!

27th November 2007 04:30 PM
Some Guy
27th November 2007 07:49 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Good to see you back....as they say, I think its time to put the band back together as amateurs have clearly taken over and have done their best to destroy Rocks Off.......NO MORE!

I am calling for all Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Classic Rock, etc threads be immediately closed and this board brought back to being a great rolling stones. I am tired of reading about Dylan and Robert Plant, it is making me shit liquid (see: Joey).

Joey, Jb, Pug, and Gypsy have come to "Save You"
27th November 2007 08:03 PM
JohnDoey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Good to see you back....as they say, I think its time to put the band back together as amateurs have clearly taken over and have done their best to destroy Rocks Off.......NO MORE!

I am calling for all Dylan, Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Classic Rock, etc threads be immediately closed and this board brought back to being a great rolling stones. I am tired of reading about Dylan and Robert Plant, it is making me shit liquid (see: Joey).

Joey, Jb, Pug, and Gypsy have come to "Save You"

27th November 2007 08:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
JohnDoey wrote:

Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)