ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Aussie Government Return to archive
26th November 2007 05:19 AM
corgi37 The Evil Empire has been defeated! After 11 painful years, the conservatives are gone. The Prime Minister actually lost his own seat! This has only happened once, back in 1929. Oh, happy days.

Now, conservatives are tearing themselves apart. It's a fucking joy to watch!
26th November 2007 06:27 AM
lotsajizz the loony left has taken over---good luck down there!
26th November 2007 06:59 AM
jostorm
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
The Evil Empire has been defeated! After 11 painful years, the conservatives are gone. The Prime Minister actually lost his own seat! This has only happened once, back in 1929. Oh, happy days.

That's what everyone thought in England when "New Labour" took over , but after ten years of incompetence and overtaxation of those who actually get their asses up from the chair in the morning and go to work, the public opinion is not exactly joyous anymore.....

I hope your joy continues, corgi, and we don't have to witness your avatar losing even its guitar because of Labour...
26th November 2007 09:35 AM
gimmekeef When it comes to government..I like the Who's take on things..."Meet the new boss..same as the old boss"
26th November 2007 12:35 PM
glencar Seriously. This new guy will be even more dependent on the Chinese than John Howard was. Only idiots would think things will get better.
26th November 2007 01:07 PM
jb
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
The Evil Empire has been defeated! After 11 painful years, the conservatives are gone. The Prime Minister actually lost his own seat! This has only happened once, back in 1929. Oh, happy days.

Congratulations to the King!!!
27th November 2007 05:07 AM
vox12string At least this new guy, Kevin Rudd, speaks Chinese which no-one knew about until he started chatting with a Chinese delegation within the past 6 months, the look of surprise on the first Chinese guy he talked to was priceless. The point is, what else does he have hidden away that we don't know about.

Kevin's wife is a very succesful businesswoman so hopefully we have a Labor govt. that knows how to run an economy, on the other hand how different will he be on the hard decisions that will inevitably show up in this global economy.

I see it as the same old did Labor win or did the Coalition lose, I'm an old cynic & I don't like what I see 10 years down the track, but then that's relevant to whatever govt's in power...
27th November 2007 08:26 AM
corgi37 At least the new guy wont be slave to a lame duck, war mongering President who is even more unpopular than our ex Prime Minister.

Let me get this straight.

1. Weopons of mass destruction?
Nup
2. Refuge for Bin Laden?
Nup
3. Lots of fucking oil?
Ding! Ding! Ding!

So, thousands of Americans died for oil. That has now hit an all time high.

And you cunts defend that???

Defend the lies and the profits that only a few can make?

China is the new America. Dont believe it? Hey, fuckers, where are your Ipods made?

Yeah, we made the right decision. And you half wits will too. Born to rule liars are soooooooo 90's.

Um, remind me again. Osama took credit for 9-11. With most of the bastards his fellow Saudi's.

And you invade the ONE country in the whole region that Bin Laden hated!!!!

Dont ever tell me who is right. Dont ever tell me i will regret my vote.

Right wingers just never get it. They can never take it. When they win, they rub it in. When they lose, they say every one else is a fucking idiot.

And even as the body bags pile up, the Chicken Hawks STILL havent joined any branch of the armed services.

But then, why would you? You only get killed by "friendly fire".

Our new P.M. says he will pull our pathetic 1,500 out of Iraq. They guard Jap business men. He wants them in Afganistan. You know. Where the fucking terrorists are actually at!

But its cool. Just vote another actor in. Hey, why not Chuck Norris? I'm sure he can beat anyone. Get Dino De Laurentis to back his campaign, or better yet, Golum/Globus, and you guys can rest assured aint no one ever again gonna profit from war.

p.S. I hear Dick Cheney is fucked again. Quick! Throw another 1,000 young Yanks on the fire!
[Edited by corgi37]
27th November 2007 08:46 AM
Mel Belli
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
At least the new guy wont be slave to a lame duck, war mongering President who is even more unpopular than our ex Prime Minister.

Let me get this straight.

1. Weopons of mass destruction?
Nup
2. Refuge for Bin Laden?
Nup
3. Lots of fucking oil?
Ding! Ding! Ding!

So, thousands of Americans died for oil. That has now hit an all time high.

And you cunts defend that???

Defend the lies and the profits that only a few can make?

China is the new America. Dont believe it? Hey, fuckers, where are your Ipods made?

Yeah, we made the right decision. And you half wits will too. Born to rule liars are soooooooo 90's.

Um, remind me again. Osama took credit for 9-11. With most of the bastards his fellow Saudi's.

And you invade the ONE country in the whole region that Bin Laden hated!!!!

Dont ever tell me who is right. Dont ever tell me i will regret my vote.

Right wingers just never get it. They can never take it. When they win, they rub it in. When they lose, they say every one else is a fucking idiot.

And even as the body bags pile up, the Chicken Hawks STILL havent joined any branch of the armed services.

But then, why would you? You only get killed by "friendly fire".

Our new P.M. says he will pull our pathetic 1,500 out of Iraq. They guard Jap business men. He wants them in Afganistan. You know. Where the fucking terrorists are actually at!

But its cool. Just vote another actor in. Hey, why not Chuck Norris? I'm sure he can beat anyone. Get Dino De Laurentis to back his campaign, or better yet, Golum/Globus, and you guys can rest assured aint no one ever again gonna profit from war.

p.S. I hear Dick Cheney is fucked again. Quick! Throw another 1,000 young Yanks on the fire!
[Edited by corgi37]

We're still waiting for that "Ding! Ding! Ding!" from Iraqi oil. Not holding my breath. And I'm pretty sure bin Laden hates Iran, too. Do we have your greenlight to invade, then?
27th November 2007 10:48 PM
oldkr Labor did a reasonable job for the first 40% of their time - its the same with any new govt- read jeremy paxman's political animal- its a good read and will fill in a lot of prime ministerial theory.

OLDKR
28th November 2007 05:22 AM
corgi37 Mel, no offence, but you know you Yanks could never invade Iran. They have your measure. Like you never took on North Korea. Like you've never really tried to find the cunt who actually took your twin towers down. You dont have the balls for a full-on "our weapons are as good as your weapons" kinda shindig. America's last success was Grenada. 3 full time soldiers and 22 stoned coppers. Clint Eastwood rocked!

And for the life of me, why do you guys support Saudi Arabia? Because they are great guys? Because their goatees are so immaculate? Because they treat women so well? Because none of them drove planes into buildings? Because they have unique ideas on how to use tea towels?

No. It's oil. And the fact the fuckers are buying up all your shit. Hey, its cool. They own half of London too. It all vanishes tomorrow, and they start calling the rent!

And why do Yanks use oil for heating? It's got me so confused. And i dont claim to be an expert, but why not use gas? We do. Not one Aussie house uses oil to heat. I thought you lot had that big ass Alaskan pipeline that FOX NEWS has given "Yellow alerts" about for the past 6 years that some smug Mooozlum is gonna blow.

Guys, get it together!

Make real beer.

Get gas in ya homes

Stop wearing check pants

Kill Sean Hannity & Anne Coulter

Find a "new" Ron Jeremy.

And come to Australia, where conservatives are now tearing each other apart.
28th November 2007 05:28 AM
lotsajizz rather obsessed with the USA Corgi? you ought to spend more time worrying about China and what your new Labour government will do as they did in England...
28th November 2007 08:42 AM
oldkr
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
Because their goatees are so immaculate?

YES! someone else has noticed! today is a good day!

OLDKR
28th November 2007 08:51 AM
Shmoey good morning oldkkr

are we 'weeding' today?!?

snagglecakes!!! 'kins

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)