ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Euro 08: Bye Bye guys!!! (NSC) Return to archive
22nd November 2007 03:09 AM
Jumacfly Hi there

Just a quick "hi" to my British pals who will watch the next Euro on tv with their Scottish friends LOL

So please, stop buying young french players,they ll never play for England...oh, and next time try to take real goalkeepers in your national team
22nd November 2007 03:23 AM
Ade McClaren refused to select the best English goalkeeper.
So f$ck him.
close the door on your way out McDonut and enjoy your
2 mill pay-off.
22nd November 2007 03:35 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Ade wrote:

McClaren refused to select the best English goalkeeper.

Peter Shilton??
22nd November 2007 06:29 AM
Moonisup bye bye England!
Hello Guus, hello Leo, hello Marco,

:d
22nd November 2007 07:20 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Hi there

Just a quick "hi" to my British pals who will watch the next Euro on tv with their Scottish friends LOL

Scotland arent British?

I'm happy enough. We were a 6th seed in our group and were still in with a chance of qualifying until the last game. No disgrace to finish 3rd behind Spain & Sweden - and we beat both of them and Denmark at home..but for a couple of fluke results/own goals against lesser teams we'd have qualified.

..oh, and David Healy broke Davor Suker's all time European Championship scoring record with 13 goals.
22nd November 2007 07:31 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Scotland arent British?

of course they are Gazza but I mean they have their own team
22nd November 2007 11:37 AM
Mr Jurkka Hahh England is a joke these days in the world of soccer. They even could not get to the tournament.
24th November 2007 08:49 AM
Honky Tonk Man 'Britain' needn't even come into it when it comes to football imo. We are all individual nations when it comes to this sport.

I must say that both Northern Ireland and Scotland did incredibly well though.

As for my own England. Well, we'll be scouting round the lower leauges soon enough to scrape our players together. Too many foreigners in the Premiership, not enough grass roots training and too much emphisis on ££££.

In responce to Jumacfly, we haven't had a decent keeper since Seaman, and even he was getting a little shakey towards the end.

24th November 2007 04:16 PM
pdog I'm one amercican whp watches the games, as best I can...
we've got one channell here that carries the games... we got a bunch of premiere league games on the weekend, some live, and all kinds of cups and italian league games...
26th November 2007 12:41 PM
glencar We do?
26th November 2007 12:48 PM
jb Is this European futbol , soocer, or American rules rugby?
26th November 2007 01:15 PM
glencar I believe it's soccer...
26th November 2007 04:28 PM
pdog Arsenal is a great team...

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)