ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Madison Square Garden, June 1975
© Claude Gassian with thanks to Rockman and Erik_Snow ;)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rachel Fuller Speaks Return to archive
28th November 2006 06:40 PM
Ten Thousand Motels TOWNSHEND'S GIRL THREATENS RUDE FANS WITH SEX BEFORE A SHOW

Rocker PETE TOWNSHEND's girlfriend RACHEL FULLER has a
way of hitting back at THE WHO fans who dislike her - she threatens to have sex with the guitarist just before a show, and rob him of his energy. The pianist has become a target of The Who fans, who fear she's a negative influence on their guitar hero. She explains, "In the early days someone would say, 'You're just f**kin Pete's girlfriend and you're useless and you can't sing and your music's crap and you should just go away.' "I would just diffuse that with humour: 'Don't give me a hard time or I'll s**g him before he goes on stage, and he'll have no energy, and he'll do a s**t show.'"

Townshend, himself, comes to his partner's defence, insisting there would be no new The Who album if it wasn't for her. He adds, "If we weren't together I kind of doubt there would be a new Who album. I kind of doubt whether I would be out on the road doing a long tour." The rocker fears Fuller is to him what LINDA MCCARTNEY and YOKO ONO were to SIR PAUL MCCARTNEY and JOHN LENNON respectively: "There were people that didn't accept Linda - the cynical press and the gossips and the vicious ones. I may have been one of those had I not known Linda. "And I had great difficulty with Yoko in the early days and it wasn't until John died that I suddenly and properly got her and realised what she was about."
28/11/2006 20:21

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
28th November 2006 06:42 PM
glencar Good God, she's not even CLOSE to being a Yoko, poor thing.
28th November 2006 06:47 PM
BILL PERKS PETE'S A WANKER FOR KISSING THIS CHICKS ASS SO MUCH.SHE'S HIS GIRLFRIEND,OR HIS BEARD, NOTHING MORE.
HE TREATS ROGER LIKE SHIT AND KISSES THIS BITCHES ASS.

"NO NEW WHO ALBUM WITHOUT RACHEL, RONNIE!"
28th November 2006 06:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
PETE'S A WANKER FOR KISSING THIS CHICKS ASS SO MUCH.SHE'S HIS GIRLFRIEND,OR HIS BEARD, NOTHING MORE.
HE TREATS ROGER LIKE SHIT AND KISSES THIS BITCHES ASS.

"NO NEW WHO ALBUM WITHOUT RACHEL, RONNIE!"

Wasn't she on that "Kept" show with Jerry Hall and BW's wife?

Doesn't anyone know how to "take it in stride" anymore? WTF?
28th November 2006 06:56 PM
BILL PERKS IMAGINE MICK SAYING "THERE WOULD'NT HAVE BEEN A NEW STONES RECORD WITHOUT L'REN"?
SHE WAS ON KEPT WITH SERAPHINA WATTS,MRS WYMAN ETC.
28th November 2006 07:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels KEPT? I wonder what ultimately happened to that guy.
28th November 2006 07:29 PM
glencar He's been on Lingo several times.
28th November 2006 07:32 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
He's been on Lingo several times.

Lingo????

What's that? The short spelling for cunnilingus?
28th November 2006 07:37 PM
glencar game show.
29th November 2006 11:55 AM
BILL PERKS JOEY, ANY THOUGHTS?
29th November 2006 03:19 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
JOEY, ANY THOUGHTS?

Perks ................................

I must say .. I do not particularly care for your avatar .

I also say , " See you at the QWEST CENTER next week "

29th November 2006 03:21 PM
Saint Sway hey Pete, nice beard
29th November 2006 03:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
hey Pete, nice beard

29th November 2006 03:30 PM
Saint Sway who's the tranny in that pic with Pete & Jerry?
30th November 2006 11:11 AM
Joey
Hey , Rachel is cool !!! ... She Digs THE WHO , keeps Pete ' healthy ' in mind , body & spirit and her exuberance reminds everyone of Keith Moon .

Plus , her writing collaboration with Pete on " Its Not Enough " is outstanding as Rachel is the ' MACCA ' to Pete's Lennon . Word .

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
30th November 2006 01:39 PM
rocker Rocker sez,

I'd bone her in a heart beat and shoot my seed all over those luscious ta ta's.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)