ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Madison Square Garden, June 1975
© Claude Gassian with thanks to Rockman and Erik_Snow ;)
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 11/08/06 Cardinals Stadium Return to archive
21st November 2006 10:48 AM
seanacl Anyone know of or own a recording of the 11/08/06 show from Glendale, AZ?
Peace
21st November 2006 04:46 PM
MRD8 No recording of the Glendale show has been released yet...it joins a long list of shows on this leg of the tour that either weren't recorded or if they were the taper chose to keep it to himself.
21st November 2006 06:11 PM
Joey
quote:
seanacl wrote:
Anyone know of or own a recording of the 11/08/06 show from Glendale, AZ?
Peace

I highly recommend visiting Cardinals Stadium in Glendale .

It truly IS the ' Eighth Wonder of the World ' . Word .
21st November 2006 07:35 PM
Jakeb206 Well, To my understanding this show was recorded. This guy records every single show in Arizona..... Look at his list. I don't think he trades out though. But this show exists, according to him...

There is also a DVD....

http://db.etree.org/diamond1
21st November 2006 07:39 PM
Jakeb206
quote:
Jakeb206 wrote:
Well, To my understanding this show was recorded. This guy records every single show in Arizona..... Look at his list. I don't think he trades out though. But this show exists, according to him...

There is also a DVD....

http://db.etree.org/diamond1

His ratings are awful! I don't think this guy is legit. Sorry for giving false hopes
21st November 2006 07:57 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
Joey wrote:

It looks like an airplane hanger from the outside, but pretty cool on the inside. Late.
22nd November 2006 02:58 PM
Dan Aerosmith on 3 discs? They played 80-85 mins TOPS. But to answer the original question, both bands were taped in PHX as well as an additional source of Vegas. No idea what's happening with them but I will do my best!
22nd November 2006 03:19 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Joey wrote:

I THOUGHT THE NEW OMAHA MANURE PIT WAS.

WORD.
22nd November 2006 04:43 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

I THOUGHT THE NEW OMAHA MANURE PIT WAS.

WORD.

Nanky ?!

[cc:ss]
[Edited by Joey]
22nd November 2006 04:47 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Dan wrote:
Aerosmith on 3 discs? They played 80-85 mins TOPS. But to answer the original question, both bands were taped in PHX as well as an additional source of Vegas. No idea what's happening with them but I will do my best!

Are you talking about a boot of the Stones Vegas show? If so, please do your very best. Millions will thank you for it!
22nd November 2006 04:53 PM
Joey " I THOUGHT THE NEW OMAHA MANURE PIT WAS."

23rd November 2006 10:41 AM
MRD8 Is Cardinal Stadium in Glendale the same one where my Buckeyes are going to win the national championship on January 8th?
23rd November 2006 12:47 PM
Joey
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Is Cardinal Stadium in Glendale the same one where my Buckeyes are going to win the national championship on January 8th?

Yes .

It is Also the very same place where your young Joeykins will be watching his Nebraska Cornhuskers win the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl on January 1st . Word.

KINS !
27th November 2006 11:27 AM
seanacl *bump*
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)