ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Performing" She Smiled Sweetly
The Eamonn Andrews TV Show, London 5th February 1967
© 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: VIRUS WARNING!!!! (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 28th, 2004 06:27 PM
kath

I hate when people forward too many warnings or virus alerts , but this one is important! Send this warning to everyone on your e-mail list!
If someone comes to your front door saying they are conducting a survey on deer ticks and asks you to take your clothes off and jump around to see how many fall off, do not do it! IT IS A SCAM! They only want to see you naked.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid now..

November 28th, 2004 07:53 PM
seclusion Hey, I don't think that was funny at all! As a matter of fact I just had to recover my PC from a virus. So, with that in mind, I don't think your post is humorous in the least! If you can't think of anything to post and you're bored out of your mind, just a suggestion... DON'T POST! or go somewhere else. Now I'm sure I'll have all the Rocks Off chicks clique come down on me. Jeezzz....
[Edited by seclusion]
November 28th, 2004 08:09 PM
Bloozehound
November 28th, 2004 08:16 PM
Riffhard
quote:
seclusion wrote:
Hey, I don't think that was funny at all! As a matter of fact I just had to recover my PC from a virus. So, with that in mind, I don't think your post is humorous in the least! If you can't think of anything to post and you're bored out of your mind, just a suggestion... DON'T POST! or go somewhere else. Now I'm sure I'll have all the Rocks Off chicks clique come down on me. Jeezzz....
[Edited by seclusion]

Lighten up Francis! We've all had to deal with viruses now and again. Kath was just funnin' that's all. Talk about killing a flea with a sledghammer! Was that post for real even?!

Riffhard
November 28th, 2004 08:46 PM
caro
quote:
seclusion wrote:
Now I'm sure I'll have all the Rocks Off chicks clique come down on me. Jeezzz....
[Edited by seclusion]

I resent being called a "chick" by some chick I don't even know. This is not funny at all, and I suggest you think twice before launching such a vicious attack on the widely respected female community of this board. I WISH ALL THE VIRUSES IN THE WORLD UPON YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
November 28th, 2004 11:35 PM
gypsy Caro! Yes! We are the RO Chick Clique! She's just jealous and bitter because she's not cool enough to be in our clique.
November 29th, 2004 12:21 AM
kath pms'ing dearie??

jeeez, if this is the worst thing in your life that you have to bitch about, you're a lucky person!!

tightasses. everywhere. tightasses.
November 29th, 2004 12:51 AM
gypsy I just watched the news, and this poor couple's two young sons were hit by a drunk driver last night, and died, naturally.
But Seclusion's computer has a VIRUS. Let's all walk on eggshells around her/him until the VIRUS is taken care of.

kath, speaking of tightasses, do you think joey will need an uncaking tomorrow?!
[Edited by gypsy]
November 29th, 2004 03:24 AM
seclusion Well, here you all are! What a surprise!!

Caro wrote -- "I RESENT being called a "chick" by a CHICK I don't even know".

Who's calling whom a "chick"? Me a chick? You a chick? Everybody's a chick chick??
November 29th, 2004 05:13 AM
gypsy You're just bitter because you're not pretty enough or cool enough to be in our clique. It must suck to be you.
November 29th, 2004 07:05 AM
caro seclusion wrote:
>Caro wrote -- "I RESENT being called a "chick" by a CHICK I don't even know".

You don't NEED to tell ME what I WROTE. I KNOW it.

Any problems with your computer today? Did the .pdf files try to run away? Did the washing machine flood? Did your hairdryer attack you? Are you still grieving the loss of your favorite bouillon cube?
November 29th, 2004 07:21 AM
FotiniD It must have been the full moon.
November 29th, 2004 07:50 AM
Angiegirl Aaaahhhh, the LOVE in this world, is fuckin' unreal.
November 29th, 2004 07:52 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
caro wrote:
seclusion wrote:

You don't NEED to tell ME what I WROTE. I KNOW it.

Any problems with your computer today? Did the .pdf files try to run away? Did the washing machine flood? Did your hairdryer attack you? Are you still grieving the loss of your favorite bouillon cube?

Caro is in top form nowadays...the Paris hurricane is back ladies and gents!!
November 29th, 2004 07:53 AM
nankerphelge OOOoooooohhh!!
This is a fun thread!

Kath makes a funny
(that's jb, by the way, doin' the old deer tick thing on ya Kath!)

Someone named seclusion gets gas about it.

And then there is an RO chick clique pile on!

I love this place!
November 29th, 2004 08:02 AM
luxury1 Ha!! Seclusion wishes we'd "come down on" him/her.

BTW, very funny kath. Round these parts, I wouldnt be surprised if someone actually did a deer tick check. They be EVERYWHERE, and one of my kids already has Lyme's.........thank god for hunting season.

THere, now I started somethin.....(tryin to take the heat off you kath).
November 29th, 2004 08:03 AM
Angiegirl If you call this a pile on already, you ain't seen nuttin yet!
November 29th, 2004 09:01 AM
LadyJane Thanks seclusion. It's always good to see the RO ladies band together.

And Lux..for God's sake if they come to your door asking for a naked deer tick check...HAVE the CAMERA ready. LMAO.

LJ.
November 29th, 2004 09:15 AM
luxury1 No more half-nekid pics!!. I cant seem to stay outta trouble, or keep my clothes on.......(hey, maybe there is a connection there...)
November 29th, 2004 09:25 AM
nankerphelge That's right!

From now on -- only totally nekid pics!!

Thanks in advance!
November 29th, 2004 09:34 AM
Sir Stonesalot Man, and you people think I'm serious!

I can't hold a candle to this dude/dudette.

The fucker could crack a walnut with his/her sphincter.
November 29th, 2004 09:34 AM
throbby No more half-nekid pics!!.

???

I remember it being a bit more drafty.
November 29th, 2004 09:52 AM
luxury1 but the breeze didnt seem to "wither" your spirits, throbby dearest.
November 29th, 2004 11:29 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Well I have to agree with Seclusion on one point....I didn't think it was funny either. But that doesn't mean someone else might not find it funny. What I think is funny is neither here or there.
But the "chick clique" comment reminded me of the days of sticking a pole in a hornets nest for the fun of it and running away laughing and hoping not to get stung.
November 29th, 2004 12:51 PM
blueswave caro wrote:

seclusion wrote
>You don't NEED to tell ME what I WROTE. I KNOW it.

And no, thank you, I haven't had any problems with my computer today... the pdf files did run away, neither did my sense of humor... my washing machine did not flood, but the day is still early... and no, Woody Allen, my hairdryer didn't attack me... and I'm not grieving about anything as of yet, except that Gypsy called me "uncool" and was it "unattractive"? So, thanks for the concern! lol

btw, I know Kath's post was meant to amuse. I just can't believe there are twenty-three posts!! LOL

Any problems with your computer today? Did the .pdf files try to run away? Did the washing machine flood? Did your hairdryer attack you? Are you still grieving the loss of your favorite bouillon cube
November 29th, 2004 12:58 PM
gypsy Obviously, you have issues about not being cute, like us RO Chicks. Sorry about your bad luck.
November 29th, 2004 01:03 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
blueswave wrote:

btw, I know Kath's post was meant to amuse. I just can't believe there are twenty-three posts!! LOL

So, what's the fuss?
November 29th, 2004 01:16 PM
kath gawd...what a clusterfuck.....

November 29th, 2004 01:17 PM
gypsy
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

So, what's the fuss?

We (The RO Chick Clique) are just trying to let people know that they shouldn't fuck with us.

[Edited by gypsy]
November 29th, 2004 01:19 PM
kath and don't fuck with our favorite boullion cubes, either!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood