ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Performing" She Smiled Sweetly
The Eamonn Andrews TV Show, London 5th February 1967
© 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: those ungrateful little bastards (NSC)....... Return to archive
November 27th, 2004 05:54 PM
kath http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Mus...reut/index.html

all in all, you're just another brick in the wall.....
November 27th, 2004 06:24 PM
gypsy Let's hope that little choir of kids in YCAGWYW don't hear about this!
I'm not sure if they were paid for their services or not...I just remember reading that their parents and/or choir teacher was upset about their voices being used for that song.
November 27th, 2004 06:28 PM
BILL PERKS GYPSY-SO HOT,SO BRIGHT, QUOTING ONE OF MY FAV WRITERS,MICHAEL HERR..YOUR STOCK IS CONTINUALLY RISING
November 27th, 2004 06:33 PM
gypsy Thank you, Bill Perks! I was reading some Vietnam War stories the other night, and I came across that quote by Herr. It's sad but true...for men like my Dad. That's who I think of when I read that quote.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood