ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Performing" She Smiled Sweetly
The Eamonn Andrews TV Show, London 5th February 1967
© 2002 The Associated Newspapers Archive
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This is GYPSY! Return to archive
November 27th, 2004 04:50 PM
Madafaka
November 27th, 2004 05:07 PM
LadyJane LMAO...good job MF. Be warned...your face is now on the Board and gypsy is excellent at photoshop...she will seek revenge.

LJ.
November 27th, 2004 05:36 PM
gypsy Good work, my friend! The head is a little big for the body, but that's what makes it even funnier. Thanks for giving me a big laugh today!
LJ, it's time for me to install the Cosmo makeover program! Yes! Every guy on this board will be a "Corgi" before it's all said and done! No, joey, I didn't say a "Corky."
November 27th, 2004 05:43 PM
kath let the photoshop wars begin......
November 27th, 2004 06:05 PM
charlotte Gypsy, just remember...I tried to stop Madafaka!!!!!!!
November 27th, 2004 06:13 PM
gypsy Sure ya did.
joey is gonna love that pic, madafaka.
November 27th, 2004 07:39 PM
Lazy Bones Where's the oil?
November 27th, 2004 09:44 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
LJ, it's time for me to install the Cosmo makeover program! Yes! Every guy on this board will be a "Corgi" before it's all said and done! No, joey, I didn't say a "Corky."

Do it!!! The thread will be "Glam shots of RO's finest"

LMAO.

LJ.

November 27th, 2004 10:21 PM
gypsy Well, after their "makeovers," they're going to get their little heads superimposed to give the impression that they're all wearing Howe Military uniforms.
November 27th, 2004 10:31 PM
LadyJane
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Well, after their "makeovers," they're going to get their little heads superimposed to give the impression that they're all wearing Howe Military uniforms.

Brilliant!!

I had a tele like moment with my Dad tonight. He was talking about his days in the Marines in WWII. I usually just listen and go "yeah, uh-huh, yeah, oh really". Suddenly he mentions Capt. Howe??!!!!

LJ: Dad what was his name?

Dad: Howe..Captain Howe...why?

LJ: You're kidding me Dad, right? Was it spelled H-O-W-E?

Dad: No I'm not kidding and yes that is the spelling. Why?

LJ is now laughing and smacking her thigh so hard I'll have a bruise tomorrow.

LJ: Um..Dad..I don't know how to ask this, but Capt Howe wasn't, ya know, um fruity was he?

Dad: Are you out of your mind? Why are you laughing and asking me these things? There were no queers in the Marines. Not in my day, young lady.

LJ: Dad I've got to go.

I hang up the phone and throw my hands in the air. RO strikes again!! LMAO

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]
November 27th, 2004 10:40 PM
gypsy Now gypsy is laughing. Your poor Dad!
I think I'll pester my Dad about Vietnam the next time I talk to him, and ask him did he serve with any Howe alum! He's hilarious...he's like "The brothers are the first to go queer in Vietnam. They used to disappear with some of the fruity guys to get blowjobs." He tells funny stories, but not any about combat...because he's too traumatized and won't talk about it, which I totally understand.
He told me about these HUGE joints they used to get in a little village called Nuk Mao...and they all called these joints "Nuk Mao 100's."
November 28th, 2004 02:40 AM
Madafaka I am glad that you have liked it Gypsy I hope Joey likes too.
I like your sense of humor.
November 28th, 2004 07:05 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Good work, my friend! The head is a little big for the body, but that's what makes it even funnier. Thanks for giving me a big laugh today!

Damn.....I shouldn't had posted a pic of mine wearing a blue speedo..
November 28th, 2004 09:58 AM
Madafaka Too late Fausto, you're the next.
November 28th, 2004 02:44 PM
gorda
quote:
Madafaka wrote:

Well, at least you gave her a better body!

Nice tan!

Nice flat abs!

Big, perfectly round tits!

She should be grateful.

November 28th, 2004 04:31 PM
steel wls The original natural Gypsy is prettier!
November 28th, 2004 04:36 PM
charlotte Yeah, plus this woman has a shaved pie, Gypsy has a landing strip!
November 28th, 2004 06:26 PM
corgi37 I'll post a nice pic of a few mates and i in our chicks lingerie. Very untasteful it is, with bits and pieces hanging out.

P.S. Yes, i have no shame and cant be embarrassed.
November 29th, 2004 11:52 AM
Joey

I saw the just released Alexander Payne film " Sideways " AGAIN over the Holiday Weekend -- An Outstanding and very funny movie -- Virginia Madsen is STILL hot at age 43 .

Word !

" Stones Rule You Friggin Bastards ! "

Cascio ™
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood