ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Gypsy rules the entire world!!
Continental Club, Houston TX November - December 2, 2005
© 2005 Newscom, with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Here you go Nankerphelge Return to archive
November 30th, 2005 12:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Singing sheep aim for Christmas No 1

A flock of singing sheep have launched a bid for pop glory with a new version of Jingle Bells.

The Lake District's "Baarmy Sheep" hope their take on the classic festive hit will beat rivals to the Christmas number one spot.

The Crazy Frog is one of the hot tips for top slot with a rendition of Jingle Bells, which gets its first airplay on Thursday.

But, with a bit of help from the Cumbria Tourist Board, the sheep have made their version available to download a day earlier.

Tourist board chairman Eric Robson said: "Christmas may be the season of goodwill to all men, but not Crazy Frogs.

"Visitors from all over the world love the Lake District and our sheep, so we're confident people will prefer our version."

The brains behind the Baarmy Sheep is 27-year-old record producer Charley Darbishire.

She recorded the bleatings of sheep from a friend's farm in Pennington and mixed them with Jingle Bells to create the hit.

The single and sheep pop video can be downloaded free at www.golakes.co.uk/xmasbaarmysheep.

November 30th, 2005 12:54 PM
Joey " Singing sheep aim for Christmas No 1 "

November 30th, 2005 01:48 PM
nankerphelge They all sing when ya "get em" just right!

November 30th, 2005 02:31 PM
Joey

Nanky ?!?!

November 30th, 2005 03:15 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

November 30th, 2005 03:36 PM
Joey
" I still feel I have Lou Gherig's disease which is terminal...I have very similar symptoms(i.e. muscle cramping), but Nuerologist says it's not as I have no atrophy......If it is ALS, I will have 18-36 months to live from diagnosis...however, I will have a tubge put in my neck(trach) and get another 5 yrs, albeit paralysed and unable to move any part of my body........... "

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)