ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Gypsy rules the entire world!!
Continental Club, Houston TX November - December 2, 2005
© 2005 Newscom, with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rarities 1971 - 2003 Return to archive
November 29th, 2005 09:31 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I just bought this and after listening to it just once have decided that it is going to be played almost constantly in my house for the few weeks.
November 29th, 2005 10:11 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I just bought this and after listening to it just once have decided that it is going to be played almost constantly in my house for the few weeks.

i will record the few tracks off it that havent already been widely released and add them to my Memphis road trip compilation. I cannot understand why they put WIld HOrses and Mannish Boy on there?
November 29th, 2005 11:56 AM
BILL PERKS I QUITE DIG IT;
VOL 2
THE STORM
COOK COOK BLUES
JUMP ON TOP OF ME
ALMOST HEAR YOU SIGH LIVE 1990
THINK IM GOIN MAD
TOO MUCH
BLACK LIMOUSINE LIVE 1995
IM GONNA DRIVE
ONE HIT 12"
SO YOUNG
CHANTILLY LACE LIVE 1982
HURRICANE
DRIFT AWAY
TOO MUCH BLOOD 12"
WE HAD IT ALL
November 29th, 2005 06:05 PM
Soldatti The album will be released next Tuesday here.
November 29th, 2005 06:35 PM
Some Guy I have yet to decide if I shall buy it, but I will take a tall coffee of the day.
November 29th, 2005 08:55 PM
full moon Love it.. PERKS 4 LIFE.......
November 29th, 2005 10:35 PM
glencar Anyway You Look At It really brings me down. I actually slow down whilst driving.
November 30th, 2005 07:43 AM
Gazza I'm just glad I dont drive. I'd probably put my foot down and head for the nearest cliff if that one came on...
November 30th, 2005 07:46 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Do you seriously think its that bad.

Its got one of the better versions of Beast of Burden live I have heard.

And Im really getting into Harlem Shuffle and Mixed Emotions again.

I agree that Tumblin Dice isnt anything I havent heard before. But Im generaly really pleased I got it.
December 1st, 2005 02:11 AM
glencar Oh I quite like it, mate! Just not the one song I listed.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)