ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Gypsy rules the entire world!!
Continental Club, Houston TX November - December 2, 2005
© 2005 Newscom, with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Ceasefire Must Be Called! Return to archive
November 29th, 2005 08:04 AM
Voodoo Scrounge The amount of bitching on this board is unreal.

Particuarly between Pavlovs dog and sirstonesalot.

I have been guilty of bitching in the past, but have changed my ways.

Join me brothers and sisters.

Peace
November 29th, 2005 08:10 AM
lotsajizz fuck Pavolv's Dog...he came on like an asshole and should be treated as one
November 29th, 2005 08:13 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
The amount of bitching on this board is unreal.

Peace

Amen Voodoo Scrounge!!!
I ve been in several bitching too but changed my ways thanks to RO'ers that became friends like jb or Max Lugar.

"gimme now a drink, from your loving cup"

November 29th, 2005 09:21 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I understand that he may have offended a few people on here. But come on guys and gals, lets talk about the music.

Im going to start a thread based on rarities. Please join me.
November 29th, 2005 12:46 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Amen Voodoo Scrounge!!!
I ve been in several bitching too but changed my ways thanks to RO'ers that became friends like jb or Max Lugar.

"gimme now a drink, from your loving cup"

What? JB and Max are friends now?

Oh...you mean they are friends with YOU, not with each other.

Probably not the best example.
November 29th, 2005 01:33 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

What? JB and Max are friends now?

Oh...you mean they are friends with YOU, not with each other.

Probably not the best example.

I missed your stuff my good man.... indeed! Where you've been living legend?!!?

Your long time follower.....

J!
November 29th, 2005 01:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

I missed your stuff my good man.... indeed! Where you've been living legend?!!?

Your long time follower.....

J!

you are both "my homies" and i truly adore you!

....listen to baby joshy yodeling in the background (or is he grimacing in flank pain?
November 29th, 2005 02:20 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you are both "my homies" and i truly adore you!

....listen to baby joshy yodeling in the background (or is he grimacing in flank pain?

Nothing can beat your high class posting.... very knowledgeable..... you know that you are an great example to follow. The chain of love can't be broken, and you started it in this board man, such an honour in a wild, full of hate World (where jewish lawyers are humiliated day by day).

Your pal!
November 29th, 2005 02:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Nothing can beat your high class posting.... very knowledgeable..... you know that you are an great example to follow. The chain of love can't be broken, and you started it in this board man, such an honour in a wild, full of hate World (where jewish lawyers are humiliated day by day).

Your pal!

please see the most recent humiliation with the Memphis hotel situation. I fear the worst is yet to come. while we may not physically greet, you were greeted in the hearts of joey, jb, and myself!
November 29th, 2005 02:34 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

[...] while we may not physically greet, you were greeted in the hearts of joey, jb, and myself!

Never say never...... even though it's sadder than JB's situation, not being able to shake yours, Joey's, FPM's and JB's hands is a pain that hardly will be fixed and forgotten. I fear that due to my conditions, I will only attend two concerts in Brazil (as I can't afford expenses travelling to Argentina). I'm not still recovered of this shock.

One of the reasons I ain't posting the way I was some time ago....
November 29th, 2005 02:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Never say never...... even though it's sadder than JB's situation, not being able to shake yours, Joey's, FPM's and JB's hands is a pain that hardly will be fixed and forgotten. I fear that due to my conditions, I will only attend two concerts in Brazil (as I can't afford expenses travelling to Argentina). I'm not still recovered of this shock.

One of the reasons I ain't posting the way I was some time ago....

I am afraid my wife will injure me terminally in the delivery room come February...i want my good friends here to know (see list in my signature) that you shall never be forgotten!

November 29th, 2005 02:55 PM
pdog
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
The amount of bitching on this board is unreal.

Peace

There's a common theme with Pavlov's... If it walks like a duck, sqwuaks like a duck... Then look at it's ass, b/c it's covered in feathers.
The Exile Mafia contract is out on him!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)