ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Gypsy rules the entire world!!
Continental Club, Houston TX November - December 2, 2005
© 2005 Newscom, with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Durham, NC Show Means So Much To Me Return to archive
November 28th, 2005 08:56 PM
RollingstonesUSA When I was 12,13,14 I had brain cancer and music got me thru the tough times. ESP. THE ROLLING STONES, I heard first heard and saw the Stones when I was 5 and been hooked ever since, the person who struck me most, was not Mick or Keith, But Charlie Watts, at great man and human being, I would watch him drum nonstop, he drumed as if it was the simplest thing on earth, and this inspired me to play drums just like Charlie, I didnt take any lessons, I just listened and watched Charlie drum, when I was 13 I learned my first stones song on the drums, which I could play along too, and that was Wild Horses, and that song helped get thru so much, and then Oct8th,2005 Durham,NC, I heard it for the first time and live and nearly fainted, but I cried thru the whole song, and my daugheter was next to me and I swear to god she said "Daddy Your A Fool To Cry" and u have no idea what that meant to me and I picked her up and just kissed her, it was the greatest night of my life and I thank everyone who was involved with making it happen, Charlie I hope everything is alright and u kicked cancers ASS, remember It's Only Rock 'N' Roll, But I Like It....
November 28th, 2005 10:25 PM
keefjunkie sweet
November 29th, 2005 06:16 AM
Jumping Jack Duke was the first show I saw this tour, but may have been the best!!!
November 29th, 2005 08:41 AM
gimmekeef Jumpin Jack..you thought Duke was superior to Atlanta..cause I thought it smoked in the ATL...
November 29th, 2005 09:56 AM
Jumping Jack ALL the shows I have been to smoked and it is hard for me to pick a favorite. Duke was a bit different because it was the first this tour for me and way better sound than 2002, I was On Stage, and they did a mini Sticky Fingers night.

Charlotte was intense with a great ADTL even though it was only 20 songs.

Vegas was a great performance and I really enjoyed the sound check, but was basically more of the same.

It was hard to beat 4th row against the walkway in Atlanta.

One thing is for sure, Atlanta had the best pre-party of all by a long shot so far!!! Southern hospitality at its best. I'll bet that was JB's biggest hangover as well, LOL!!!
November 29th, 2005 12:54 PM
gimmekeef Yes those ATL memories...Thanks JJ..BTW which torrented show do you think has best sound and performance ratio?...
November 29th, 2005 01:38 PM
Jumping Jack None of them really have great sound.

Fenway 1 is the best stadium DVD

MSG, Philly 1, and Miami are pretty good arena DVDs. I saw HoBo pro shot during the Vegas sound check butI doubt Mick will let it out for a while.

One thing is for sure, we need a pay per view this tour.

Did you get Aerosmith tix this morning for Phillips 1/15? Precode is aero if you need it.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)