ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Gypsy rules the entire world!!
Continental Club, Houston TX November - December 2, 2005
© 2005 Newscom, with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: STONED SINKS LIKE...WELL...A STONE Return to archive
November 28th, 2005 05:51 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Wanted to see stoned over the weekend. So friday night, me and my girlfriend go to our local Cinema, only to find that they have pulled it from the screens because nobody is watching it.
So I call another three cinemas relatively local to me, they all say the same thing. Tickets are not selling, so they put Harry Potter on instead.

Is it that bad?
Has anybody read a GOOD review of this film yet, cos I havent?
November 28th, 2005 04:12 PM
MrPleasant "Enjoyable, well-acted drama with yet another brilliant performance by Paddy Considine – worth watching, despite a few problems with the script."

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/review_2582.html

Mistakenly, rottentomatoes.com leads to a review for another movie called Stoned (paired with The Boy Who Drank Too Much!).

http://members.aol.com/shockcin/boywhodrank.html
November 28th, 2005 06:58 PM
Soldatti Sadly, no one cares about Brian. I think that almost nobody knows him nowadays.
November 29th, 2005 05:45 AM
corgi37 Well, they SHOULD care!

Brian Wilson was a musical genius! He made Sgt Pepper the classic it was. Without him, Woodstock would have sucked.
November 29th, 2005 06:04 AM
hotlicks saw the film on friday,have to say it's not great,best thing in it is the white stripes singing "stop breaking down"
November 29th, 2005 06:28 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Looking forward to hearing the whole of the soundtrack
November 29th, 2005 10:05 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
Sadly, no one cares about Brian. I think that almost nobody knows him nowadays.

too many die hard stones fans worldwide (by now the performance has been seen overseas i would assume) have been too humiliated by the Salt Lake Fiasco to go out in public to a stones related project until the heat dies down. U2 and Macca fans will have us for breakfast at this point.
November 29th, 2005 01:47 PM
texile it's out?
shit, talk about under the radar.......
November 29th, 2005 01:48 PM
voodoopug
quote:
texile wrote:
it's out?
shit, talk about under the radar.......

again, See the "Salt Lake INcident"
November 29th, 2005 06:11 PM
Soldatti Another low point in the Stones story.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)