ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006
Gypsy rules the entire world!!
Continental Club, Houston TX November - December 2, 2005
© 2005 Newscom, with thanks to Gypsy
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Where's Sir Stonesalot? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
November 24th, 2005 07:07 PM
Sleepy London Clown Not seen him around for a while..... always enjoy reading his posts, particularly when Ian Billen gets his back up!

Trust he's ok?
November 24th, 2005 07:09 PM
Gazza you obviously havent tuned into the "Joss Stone" thread - looks like its someone elses turn to get his back up!
November 24th, 2005 07:28 PM
Sleepy London Clown LOL! Thanks Gazza

I'd given that thread a a miss when i sae the words joss stone! Goodo to see SS on form!
November 25th, 2005 09:11 AM
Sir Stonesalot Thank you, thank you. No please...really. No need to stand.

It's good to be here at Rocks Off, it's good to be anywhere. Place smells the same. Anyhow, on with the show.

I will be signing autographs on 1/20/06 at Joe O's across from MSG from 4pm-7pm. I'll even pose for photos if you buy me a shot.
November 25th, 2005 10:43 AM
deuce Sir Stonesalot is fucking funny
November 25th, 2005 11:37 AM
Sir Stonesalot I know duece, I know!

I'm smart, sexy, and athletic too!

And let's not forget humble...
November 25th, 2005 02:35 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Sleepy London Clown wrote:
Not seen him around for a while..... always enjoy reading his posts, particularly when Ian Billen gets his back up!

Trust he's ok?

he has been intently studying the image i posted yesterday. really. he is trying to win the contest - first prize goes to the person who can accurately name all the band names alluded to in that pop art masterpiece...
November 25th, 2005 02:44 PM
Sir Stonesalot Dude...that picture is so gay.

November 25th, 2005 02:58 PM
mac_daddy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Dude...that picture is so gay.

???
November 26th, 2005 12:35 AM
pdog SS is very cool... I can't wait to see him again in 2006...
He also looks very good in a "not my president" tee shirt!
November 26th, 2005 10:43 AM
Sir Stonesalot >He also looks very good in a "not my president" tee shirt!<

Fo' shizzle my nizzle.

Check it.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b378/SirStonesalot/b67c8670.jpg

November 26th, 2005 01:20 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
I know duece, I know!

I'm smart, sexy, and athletic too!

And let's not forget humble...

Damn! You are one popular guy. I do hope you'll find the time to greet me in NYC.
November 27th, 2005 08:58 AM
Sir Stonesalot Gypsy...you have nothing to worry about. I have cleared my schedule just for you. You may have as much of my time as you want.

And now for our Piggy....

Aw Piggy, why you wanna be like that?

Does it really eat at you that much?

Don't feel bad. I'm just a better person than you are, superior in every way. It happens. I'm sure that there are probably people out there who are even better than I am! I know that sounds hard to believe, but I'll bet it's true. I haven't met any of them yet, but I'm sure that they exist somewhere. It's just a fact of life. I can understand why you are such a miserable dink though. If I were as low as you on the food chain, I'd probably be miserable too.

Piggy, we both know that you can't teach me anything other than how to be an ugly miserable doofus. C'mon now, let's be realistic. Far better than the likes of you have tried and failed. But hey, if you wanna go for it, I won't be hard to find. 1/20/05, Joe O's at the Hotel Pennsylvania, anytime between 3pm and showtime. Everyone knows that you don't have the balls to show up. And if you do....well, roast pork for everyone!

Oh, and I'd like to apologize to all the mentally handicapped people out there. I said that you were one of them. It wasn't my intention to insult those nice folks by lumping you in with them.
November 27th, 2005 08:11 PM
gypsy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Gypsy...you have nothing to worry about. I have cleared my schedule just for you. You may have as much of my time as you want.

And now for our Piggy....

Aw Piggy, why you wanna be like that?

Does it really eat at you that much?

Don't feel bad. I'm just a better person than you are, superior in every way. It happens. I'm sure that there are probably people out there who are even better than I am! I know that sounds hard to believe, but I'll bet it's true. I haven't met any of them yet, but I'm sure that they exist somewhere. It's just a fact of life. I can understand why you are such a miserable dink though. If I were as low as you on the food chain, I'd probably be miserable too.

Piggy, we both know that you can't teach me anything other than how to be an ugly miserable doofus. C'mon now, let's be realistic. Far better than the likes of you have tried and failed. But hey, if you wanna go for it, I won't be hard to find. 1/20/05, Joe O's at the Hotel Pennsylvania, anytime between 3pm and showtime. Everyone knows that you don't have the balls to show up. And if you do....well, roast pork for everyone!

Oh, and I'd like to apologize to all the mentally handicapped people out there. I said that you were one of them. It wasn't my intention to insult those nice folks by lumping you in with them.

He's obviously very jealous and bitter because I am going to mount, er, I mean greet you in NYC.
November 28th, 2005 09:23 AM
Sir Stonesalot Hi Gypsy!

I look forward to our greeting in NYC. In fact, I look forward to greeting you more than I'm looking forward to the Stones show.

November 28th, 2005 09:44 AM
Joey
quote:
Sleepy London Clown wrote:
Not seen him around for a while..... always enjoy reading his posts, particularly when Ian Billen gets his back up!

Trust he's ok?

.....................SS !!!!!! "

You've heard of " Black Power " ?!?!

Now there is " SS Power " !!!!!!!

" Raise Your Fist up HIGH Ronnie ! "

Joe Sea Scroll !

[Edited by Joey]
November 28th, 2005 01:45 PM
voodoopug SS is a legend!
November 28th, 2005 03:38 PM
Joey
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
SS is a legend!

Speaking of Legends ! :

November 28th, 2005 04:16 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

I see I have been demoted from your list of people to drink with.

Oh, well. SS is the kind of guy who forces people to take sides. He was actually run from Gasland for fighting with the webmaster. I find him to be rude, arrogant, hypocritical and facetious. If he were on fire I would not piss on him to put out the flames.

I want no part of any club that has him as a member

Been nice chatting with you, but I must go now!

Go Bears!
Go White Sox!

it was not a personal slight against you, but I have to stick up for my friends Gypsy and LJ, and since I choose not to involve myself in the war of words, This was the best way to show my support for my two divas in need.

Go Bears
Go WHite Sox!
November 28th, 2005 09:56 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

I understand completely! I am a newbie and you guys have known each other a while, I'm sure. I have zero problems with Lady Jane, yeah that Redlight used poor judgement in posting those pics over and over, I mindlessly played along for awhile without thinking of the implications of my statements but SS came off like a priggish little sensitivity trainer and then turns around and starts making fat jokes! I may not be one of the'best looking big men' but for him to rip on me after he just criticized someone else for analogous behavior is just hypocrisy. Then when I call him on it he gets nasty. Fuck him!

No hard feelings at all VP!

Go Bears Go White Sox!
[Edited by pavlovs dog]

November 28th, 2005 10:44 PM
Starbuck officer stonesalot, he's a loose cannon. he's got a short fuse. he is a beerbrawl waiting to happen. he'll tear you limb from limb, until you're oozing blood on the floor calling for your aunt doris to let in grandma and end the pain.

you don't wanna mess with him, or it will go DAMN POORLY for you.....

don't make me send him in...don't make me do it.....

(below: SS -with club-kicks the shit out of a newbie for starting another "mick t vs ronnie" thread back in '99 while other unidentified C10 stand idly by.)

[Edited by Starbuck]
[Edited by Starbuck]
[Edited by Starbuck]
November 28th, 2005 11:13 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
officer stonesalot, he's a loose cannon. he's got a short fuse. he is a beerbrawl waiting to happen. he'll tear you limb from limb, until you're oozing blood on the floor calling for your aunt doris to let in grandma and end the pain.

you don't wanna mess with him, or it will go DAMN POORLY for you.....

don't make me send him in...don't make me do it.....

(below: SS -with club-kicks the shit out of a newbie for starting another "mick t vs ronnie" thread back in '99 while other unidentified C10 stand idly by.)

[Edited by Starbuck]
[Edited by Starbuck]
[Edited by Starbuck]

Whoa!! I thought we destroyed the negative and all prints at 2000Man's bonfire.

Rick
November 28th, 2005 11:38 PM
Starbuck there is much that you thought was destroyed that wound up in the press.....

maxmeister! haven't seen you on the couch lately...did you know next week is "john lennon" week???
November 29th, 2005 12:28 AM
Maxmeister
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
there is much that you thought was destroyed that wound up in the press.....

maxmeister! haven't seen you on the couch lately...did you know next week is "john lennon" week???

This week the Kinks and next John Lennon. And the week after that? The Eagles per chance? [lol]

I was disappointed in your choice for my stand-in. We should discuss further in NYC.

Rick
November 29th, 2005 12:48 AM
pdog
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

Go Bears!
Go White Sox!

[Edited by pavlovs dog]

Gone like Herpes... When's the next outbreak...?
Put down the purse and grow a pair of nuts. You're the internets biggest pussy. You start fights and runaway when you get beat up!
November 29th, 2005 01:29 AM
gypsy
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

I see I have been demoted from your list of people to drink with.

Oh, well. SS is the kind of guy who forces people to take sides. He was actually run from Gasland for fighting with the webmaster. I find him to be rude, arrogant, hypocritical and facetious. If he were on fire I would not piss on him to put out the flames.

I want no part of any club that has him as a member

Go Bears!
Go White Sox!

[Edited by SS's stalker]

Dude! If you dislike SS so much, why are you sweatin' him so hard? Hate is a waste of emotion. I think it's funny that he's got you all riled up that you waste so much time writing negative threads about him. That is so fucking funny. It shows how big of a loser you truly are.
November 29th, 2005 08:11 AM
lotsajizz what are you gonna do? sit on him?
November 29th, 2005 03:43 PM
pdog
quote:
pavlovs dog wrote:

What did you get buyer's remorse or did Keno pull your post?

You have really sunk low. I'm not sure what I ever did to you to get this kind of abuse. Is one of the 12 Steps in SF verbally abusing people you don't know or understand?

I could continue to trade verbal insults with you but that is really depressing. 3 different gassers e-mailed me to say that your 'cum-soaked towel' comment exposed what a prick you really are.

Here's a novel concept: when you read someone's post do one of the following:

1) respond to the post, not the person.
2) ignore the post

for you to join the group of snipers who just sit back waiting to attack some poster you don't like shows a real lack of Serenity.

p.s. if you really want to fight to prove your manhood I can arrange that while we're in NYC. just make sure you have your medical insurance information with you. You'll need it when I'm done with you. I'll even make sure you get to St. Vincent's Hospital safely afterwards.
[Edited by pavlovs dog]

You judgemantal piece of shit. you talk shit about my program. At least I have one. It's about how I decide to live my life...
I never threatened you with violence, made that very clear... You want to threaten me with violence.. Fuck you.
I told you we would abuse you verbally, like you deserve. You bring any type of violence into it, I'll guerentee you this, you'll lose. You won't lose a fight, b/c I want have to lay a finger on you... That's a promise.
November 29th, 2005 07:42 PM
Starbuck did pavlov's putz get banned?????

his two narcissistic posts were brought down! he's been omitted from this thread!!

oh, the humanity!!!

wait a minute....did he ever really exist to begin with, or was he a figment of our imagination? bad turkey, perhaps?

think about it....

OH MAN!!!!!
November 29th, 2005 07:49 PM
lotsajizz the horror

the horror

OK now

Cazart!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)