ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ice Palace, Tampa, Florida March 3, 1999
By Roostah!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Look at this funny book cover! Return to archive
11-30-02 11:02 AM
stone jr. Hi! I just found this book cover. Animorphs, a kids book series as reached its end. The cover of the book is a Rolling Stones album cover. Here is the site and tell me if it's funny.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0439115280/ref=lib_rd_ss_TFCV/102-3343855-5900141?v=glance&s=books&vi=reader&img=1#reader-link
11-30-02 04:12 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat no this is not funny at all
11-30-02 04:45 PM
sonicrock not funny
11-30-02 05:32 PM
Scottfree I'm not sure that I get it Jr., oh well, I don't get a lot of things...
11-30-02 11:04 PM
Jaxx i find the bonehead to be quite amusing. i wonder if these folks had permission to take that original artwork and morph it that way?