ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ice Palace, Tampa, Florida March 3, 1999
By Roostah!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: First dates of 2003 European Tour to be announced in next few days - RSFC Return to archive
11-29-02 07:40 PM
Gazza Got an e-mail from the official fan club yesterday which advises all members of the Premium International Fan Club that "In the coming days, we will be announcing the first dates of the European Leg of the 2002/03 LICKS tour" and that pre-sale tickets will be available to members before the tickets go on sale to the general public (similar to what happened for the North American leg)

pre-sale offers will be limited to one venue and members can apply for a maximum of two tickets for a theatre show and four tickets for arena and stadium shows.
11-29-02 09:00 PM
Scot Rocks YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS GAZZA

AT LAST

READY TO BATTLE TICKETBASTARD EVERYONE!!!!!!

THIS NEWS DESERVES THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON, DON'T WORRY BILL PERKS IM NOT STEALING YOUR THUNDER.

CHEERS AND A HAPPY FRIDAY NIGHT TO EVERYONE

MARK
11-29-02 11:16 PM
Angiegirl Yep, Monday Dec. 2 is the day for Holland (and other countries)!! Dutch radio 3FM will be announcing the first 3 dates Monday morning @ 8am and will immediately start ticket-contests/giveaways of some sort... (info from Dutch mailinglist Dirty Work)
Called my mum tonight that she can wire me the money she promised me on my birthday last August

Saturday the 7th tix will be sold probably, will be a cold night in front of the post office...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

[Edited by Angiegirl]
11-30-02 04:23 AM
Staffan Finally!!!!
I'm dying... The dates on IORR mustn't be true!
Because if they are, I can't go see them in Sweden... I will need to go somewhere else...
I'm on a competition, I might win tickets and flights to the MSG show in January!
11-30-02 04:36 AM
marko Well how about finland you swedish bastard?i�m seriously
thinkin munich&helsinki!maybe stockholm.