ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ice Palace, Tampa, Florida March 3, 1999
By Roostah!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Have a great Thanksgiving Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-27-02 03:01 PM
~AzQb

ok jb/josh esq.whatever

Now you've gone too far..."not too keen on Jew Folks"??? Free speech is indeed one thing, but antisemitism another entirely.

My God, but this one takes the cake, even for you.

Fuck off royally!

~GladlyBack in Exile~!
11-27-02 03:13 PM
jb Being a Jew myself I hardly qualify as an anti-semite..Just a little joke b/t Joey and I..And if you read it carefully, it was suggesting that the Bush admimistration does not have many Jews in prominent positions.....Sorry you took it the wrong way. I will delete it ...
[Edited by jb]
11-27-02 03:23 PM
~AzQb

oh ok jb...

...didn't realise it was just a private one between you & the POWJoey--and deep thanks for taking it off the board-- you never know who's reading this shit, right * )

And jb, whzen i first started posting online a couple years ago, i wondered about Sir Stonesalot when HE would shorten HIS tag to "SS". Really put some evil images in my mind way back when.

Glad i know better now~!

AndABlessedThanksgivingToYA!

~

11-27-02 03:28 PM
jb I completely understand and I have complained to Vodoo on one occassion about someone making a post being somewhat offensive to Jews. I know how sensitive an issue this is.
As for "SS", the guy is a prince...doesn't even know me and sent me about 20 Stone boots!
Believe me, I would be the first to freak out about ethnic/racial slurs, and I really should have used a better choice of words. My sincerest apologies again. Happy Holidays!
[Edited by jb]
11-27-02 03:54 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
As I said, some day I'll be in your country and you can buy me a Fosters!!

no worries nanker - just let me know you're coming - so i can tidy up the house a bit -

enjoy your holiday, mate...
11-28-02 11:34 AM
magicwoman Have a nice Sinterklaas to the Dutch people on Rokcs off
11-28-02 11:39 AM
Moonisup Happy thanksgiving to yah all

this one is for Sadam
I am happy for
giving you tanks ehehehe and bomb your fat ass
11-28-02 01:43 PM
JaggaRichards
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
SS - ever drink Bully Hill wines? Walter Taylor was a relation to the Taylor family, but got fed up with corporate wine when Coke bought them out. So he went out on his own, but Coke forced him to stop using his name on his own wines. Bully Hill was great wine, and Taylor did all the pen & ink drawings for the labels! But since Taylor died the quality just isn't the same. Too bad -- well kept NY secret for the longest time.

[Edited by nankerphelge]

HOLY MOLEY!! I have a bottle of Bully Hill wine here that I got in Rochester NY ages ago!! I thought no one ever heard of it!! LMAO!!!!!!
11-28-02 01:51 PM
JaggaRichards HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!
EAT HEAVILY!!
ONLY DRINK HEAVILY IF YOU'RE NOT DRIVING!!!

GO STONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-28-02 08:25 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
Have a nice Sinterklaas to the Dutch people on Rokcs off

Yeah, thanx MagicWoman! Did you too felt left out ( ) in this All-American thread about Thanksgiving, a term we only know from American movies? LOL
Happy TG US-people and everyone else who celebrates it. Our eating-fests are usually during the 2 Christmas days (you only have 1 right? So we make up for it...)

BTW, I don't even celebrate Sinterklaas, the All-Dutch 'gifts-and-poems' party! Have to save my money for next Saturday, December 7, for the Dutch Stones Ticket Sales!!! (hopefully...we'll see Monday Dec 2 in the Licks 2003 tour announcement...again hopefully lol)

Eat all you can and be thankful buddies! Enjoy your free time, football and family-stress

Angelique

[Edited by Angiegirl]
11-29-02 04:58 AM
Moonisup Sinterklaas always forgets me, he must be a beatlesfan
whahahahahahahhaahhaah
11-29-02 07:56 AM
magicwoman yea because sinterklaas is tooo old
11-29-02 09:52 PM
Maxlugar I don't celebrate Stinkerass.

You heard me.
Page: 1 2