ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ice Palace, Tampa, Florida March 3, 1999
By Roostah!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 2 shows left before Stones break..... Return to archive
11-26-02 10:59 PM
Boomhauer ..........and over a month off.

It's gonna be kind of weird, ain't it? This tour is just flyin' by!
[Edited by Boomhauer]
11-27-02 12:23 AM
T&A it will give us a chance to catch up on collecting the shows and listening to them. Oh, and yeah, celebrate the holidays and other non-Stones-related shit like that.
11-27-02 06:18 AM
corgi37 wow, i just realised. there will be no keith birthday gig! so far 2 dec 18 gigs have been taped, 81 hampton rds, and 97 sr louis. bummer.
11-27-02 07:11 AM
erikjjf St Louis 1997 was actually on December 12th.

/Erik.
11-27-02 08:37 AM
Maxlugar Does anyone have the tally on what number of songs were played this tour?

They have two shows left to play Sway!

11-27-02 09:00 AM
Nellcote www.twelve-15.com/glimmerdeb/licks/boston.htm

Great link for such matters, MMM Maxy!

Ciao!
11-27-02 09:34 AM
sonicrock 66 songs
11-27-02 09:35 AM
sonicrock well 67
11-27-02 09:40 AM
Maxlugar I had higher hopes for more songs than that.

But oh what a tour!

Thanks Stones!

11-27-02 09:43 AM
Gazza I'll be updating the setlists page with that stuff after the 2002 leg of the tour ends in the next few days...
[Edited by Gazza]
11-27-02 09:47 AM
Maxlugar Gazza, where the hell is Jaxxy?

I'm worried.
11-27-02 01:06 PM
Boomhauer I wonder what the setlist will be for the HBO show?

Do you think that they will do a stadium setlist in an arena for that one?
11-27-02 01:11 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I have a premonition for that show: they will play "Have you seen your mother, baby (standingin the shadow)" it was rehearsed, in fact it was one of the first rehearsed at the Crescent School before they moved. It will be an arena setlist with more hot rocks thatusual.

The problem is that Charlie's panel for the setl lit is too small for the song title
11-27-02 01:17 PM
jb Gazza...I would like to think so, but since they have added so more dates in Feb., I doubt any real change in song selection..
11-27-02 01:43 PM
Boomhauer Well, perhaps they will make a surprise: NO GUEST APPEARANCES!!!!!!!!!!!
11-27-02 02:00 PM
glencar I have a tic for Friday night & Saturday's show should be easy enough to get a ticket too but yes, this tour is going by fast. This is my first small hall show so I'm expecting big things. I hope I get to take pix.
11-27-02 04:08 PM
Gazza >Gazza, where the hell is Jaxxy?
I'm worried.

thanks for asking. She's fine but a bit busy with PTA-type things at the moment. Back soon,we hope!
11-27-02 04:11 PM
Gazza >Gazza...I would like to think so, but since they have added so more dates in Feb., I doubt any real change in song selection..

who knows,eh?? Yeah,but I'll be updating the setlists page simply because theres been so many shows in 2002 plus so many changes in the "live debuts and most recent performances".

The setlists page will be updated after each leg of the 2003 world tour also withs eparate sections for each part of the tour,as was the case on the last few tours...