ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ice Palace, Tampa, Florida March 3, 1999
By Roostah!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: have you seen the fleet vcd yet???? Return to archive
11-26-02 06:02 PM
sonicrock as post on coasterreview ftp ??? is just great just like if you are there man.... if you don t get it it s a must....sonicrock
11-27-02 02:26 PM
riffhard64 i just got the Fleet DVD boot and its amazing!i was on the floor that night sec F close to the b-stage.it was great to watch the show again and re-live it.i kept trying to spot myself and my friends..lol...no luck tho,i could not take my eyes off of Jagger...the man is just mesmerizing.i cant wait till Jan 12th to crank it up again!!..this time im on the floor sec D which is Ronnie side of the stage...this is just way too much fun...wooohoooo...
11-28-02 10:23 AM
stoned_in_oz id like to know how i can get my hands on this particular dvd. can someone trade with me.

[email protected]

11-28-02 11:05 AM
luxury1 I have a VHS copy of the show--it IS so much fun to re-live it. I'll see ya on the 12th Riffy--are you going to Sully's ?
11-28-02 06:44 PM
riffhard64 are you buying??...lol...where are your seats??
11-29-02 05:58 AM
luxury1 Course I'm buying--I'm loaded, just like jb.
I have the best seat--front row--seat 20--which I believe to be right next to the catwalk, and if it is not, that is where I will be anyway. Keith's side, Oh Yeah........