ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ice Palace, Tampa, Florida March 3, 1999
By Roostah!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Greetings from the Voodoo Dolls! Return to archive
11-25-02 01:29 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I just framed this original Ethan Russell, so couldn't resist to post it!

11-25-02 01:37 AM
gypsy Gorgeous photo! And gorgeous offspring too! You're wife must be beautiful. In a few years, boys will be crawling out of the woodwork!
11-25-02 10:33 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thank you Gypsy ; )
11-25-02 03:53 PM
sasca Ah. Makes me want to have children.
11-25-02 05:22 PM
luxury1 I am glad to see they all have your great big smile Voodoo!!
11-26-02 09:42 AM
MarthaMyDear That is a great photo and header pic., also, Gerardo!!! Say hello to your great daughters for me and they look happy (probably because of their daddy... And, mommy, also)!!! Keep up the great work!!! ROCK ON AND PEACE!!!! LOVE YA'!!!

*** Martha ***

11-26-02 12:40 PM
moy love your signature martha, right on ronnie!
11-26-02 01:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks you all for your kind words about my daughters and the header, both here and via private mail.

Sorry I couldn't change the header yesterday

This was the header

� Saludos de Emilia !
Stones by Ethan Russell, Voodoo Doll with Ethan's by Voodoo Chile in Wonderland
11-26-02 06:13 PM
sonicrock yeah my son is unfortunatly too young 6 month only, your daughters are gorgeous i hope them the best sonicrock
11-26-02 11:50 PM
MarthaMyDear Thank you, MOY!!! Yes, I yelled,"RIGHT ON, RONNIE!!!" to him at Staples and then at the Wiltern, I think.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P I'm appreciating him more and more these days, I think, as well as Keef, etc. (actually, probably the whole band, etc.)... lol................ :P :P :P :P :P But, I'm so glad Ronnie's health seems to be getting ALOT better, so GOOD FOR HIM!!! And, your kids ROCK, Gerardo, and I'll talk to you soon!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
11-26-02 11:52 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Martha... what's that picture you're using as signature?
11-27-02 12:42 AM
The Eggman Glad to see the kids being brought up the right way

IF and when I have kids,the Stones are their first religion
11-27-02 01:43 AM
MarthaMyDear Gerardo... that is from the AMAZING and hilarious movie, Jackass The Movie!!! CLICK ON THE PIC. for more info.!!! This movie is a MUST-SEE and is for you, so please see it, Gerardo, and let me know how hard you laughed (I laughed so hard I was crying and I'll defininitely be seeing it again, etc.)!!! The regular show, Jackass, is on MTV here (like the Osbournes)... DO NOT MISS IT!!! I might even start taping the episodes here, etc., possibly... Real punk rock humor!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY IT AND ROCK ON!!! Let me know what you think of the movie and/or show, ok.?!?!?! PEACE!!!

*** Martha ****

P.S. (If I start taping the shows, etc., I'll let you know, ok.?!?!?! Anyways, ROCK ON!!!
11-28-02 11:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
The Eggman wrote:
Glad to see the kids being brought up the right way

IF and when I have kids,the Stones are their first religion

Cool Eggman!

BTW, early induction to rock music for kids could be (my daughters don't catch the lyrics yet)

Ruby Tuesday (they love it)
She's a Rainbow
Dandelion
2000 Light Years From Home
It's only rock and roll
Let's spend the night together
Out of time
She's so cold

Also
Circus of Heaven (Yes)
and a lot of Beatles tunes