ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Ice Palace, Tampa, Florida March 3, 1999
By Roostah!

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: It's Friday Night...... Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-26-02 01:27 PM
Joey " Tardrite is a trade name for an extremely resilient composite material developed in the early 1990s by scientists ....................."

<------ Bullshit !!!! Tardrite is the name given to describe the current condition of Larry Hagman's liver .

Hey , BAM !!!!!!!! That is your first home run little buddy .............What's say we go home for lunch today ? -- just you and me and nobody else .........calls for some celebrat'in .

{{{{{{{{{{ TOBY JOE }}}}}}}}}}}

Slave to Stones !!!!

11-26-02 01:28 PM
nankerphelge It does. But don't tell anyone, they might get upset...
11-26-02 01:31 PM
luxury1 I can't read anything in the light grey background, and I can't stand it any longer.......Is Maxy still sober??
11-26-02 01:31 PM
nankerphelge He was sober, then Noltied over the weekend, and is now sober again.
11-26-02 02:47 PM
Maxlugar Just a little step backwards.

Nothing to get alarmed about.

I'm sure I'm OK now.

Fuck alcohol! I don't need it!

Marky!
11-29-02 09:57 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Fuck alcohol! I don't need it!

Marky!

Hey Marky, if you have some inventory left keep some for my first visit to Casa de Maxy!!
11-29-02 10:03 PM
Maxlugar Too late voodoo. Too late.

Me drunk!

Das what I'M talkin' 'bout!
11-29-02 10:59 PM
Sir Stonesalot It did come from retard. nanky just made up that silly NASA story because he caught a bad case of the PCs, and was trying to cover.

NASA came up with Lexan. And some other styrofoam-like substance that absorbs tremendous amounts of heat...they glow white hot, yet when you touch it, it barely feels warm. I forget what that stuff is called, but I saw it demonstrated at the Air & Space museum this past summer.

I was gonna pull a Nolte tonight, but I'm leaving real early in the morn to go to a record convention...so it'll have to wait till tomorrow night.
11-29-02 11:27 PM
Maxlugar Coward!
11-29-02 11:36 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Coward!

Oh, Maxy, have you Nolted again?

*sigh*

Make sure the cops don't catch you drooling over the wheel.

-tSYX --- Been soaking up drink like a sponge...
11-30-02 05:40 PM
Joey Hey , I just ran across some " Mexican Brown Heroin " !!!!

Smack Anyone ?????????????????

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Ssssssssssssmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack !!!!

" Help Me Ronnie , Help Help Me Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{ THE JOEY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

( Providing quaint , arcane , taciturn yet cute and hilarous posts like this on a very continuous basis since 1999 )

-- Thank You ,

Joeykins

Page: 1 2