ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When The Whip Comes Down
Kiel Opera House, St. Louis Missouri - July 11, 1978
By Chief Moon

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What if.... Return to archive
11-23-03 03:08 PM
Miss U. What if the stones got Peter Frampton to replace Brian instead of Mick Taylor? Wasn't he one of the ones being considered? Any thoughts on how that would've turned out.
[Edited by Miss U.]
11-23-03 03:57 PM
gypsy What? And deprive us of FRAMPTON COMES ALIVE?!
11-23-03 04:11 PM
J.J.Flash Miss U. don't let Josh read it? LOL

But the sound that Frampton made with Humble Pie, wow, it's like sex......
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
11-23-03 04:33 PM
egon miss you,

me like the pics.

me like a lot!
11-23-03 07:43 PM
gypsy Also, who would have been the star of the Bee Gees' remake of "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band?"
11-23-03 08:48 PM
Sir Stonesalot I loathe Peter Frampton.

If Peter Frampton had become a member of the Stones, I would certainly not be an uber-fan like I am today.
11-23-03 08:50 PM
Scot Rocks
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
What if the stones got Peter Frampton to replace Brian instead of Mick Taylor? Wasn't he one of the ones being considered? Any thoughts on how that would've turned out.
[Edited by Miss U.]

Oh dear...a frightning thought
11-23-03 09:18 PM
stonedinaustralia an unmitigated disaster

imagine GS or YCAGWYW and instead of taylor's mellifluous solos you had frampton using that horrid effect thingy where he "talks" into the guitar solo - YUK - keith wouldn't have stood that for a minute
11-23-03 09:21 PM
beer I hate "Frampton comes alive" with every ounce of hate that is in me. When any of that shit comes on the radio at work, i immediately stop what i'm doing and run to change the station.
11-24-03 07:09 AM
egon yes, yes, but what about the pictures?!
11-24-03 07:58 AM
Sir Stonesalot It is quite easy to see why Mick Jagger would want to do the dirty monkey with Ms. Morad.

There are women in this world that any red-blooded male would gladly throw his marraige away on. Luciana Morad is one of them.
11-24-03 08:05 AM
Jumacfly if Frampton joined the stones we could have a great record called " Ronnie Wood comes Alive"!!!
11-24-03 10:51 AM
egon is SHE the model that had mick's baby?
11-24-03 11:13 AM
Joey " There are women in this world that any red-blooded male would gladly throw his marraige away on. Luciana Morad is one of them. "

Paris Hilton ?!?!?!?!

Developing ....................................

" Paging Dr. Warren Kruger Ronnie ! "

Jacko !

11-24-03 05:44 PM
Miss U. Yes Egon she is.
11-24-03 05:45 PM
glencar "Frampton Comes Alive" still gets airplay?
11-24-03 06:17 PM
egon you think she'll have mine as well?
11-24-03 06:18 PM
glencar you got money?
11-24-03 06:29 PM
egon ok, forget i asked.
11-24-03 06:57 PM
glencar LOL I wonder who is shtupping Lucianna these days...