ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When The Whip Comes Down
Kiel Opera House, St. Louis Missouri - July 11, 1978
By Chief Moon

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Stones - How much do I love thee? Return to archive
11-21-03 09:50 PM
Steel Wheels Is there nothing better than an evening spent with a few drinks, a good sound system, a pile of Stones cds, and 4 Flicks?

This band makes me smile ear to ear, they make these crooked feet dance to and fro, and they make my backbone slip.

Turn it up as they are meant to be listened to LOUDLY. Watch as Mick struts, Keef strums, Charlie pounds, and Ron weaves.

May this good feeling never end. May my beloved Rolling Stones always blast from whatever sound system is nearby, for they are the life's blood of my positive energy.

Damn all of you naysayers and negative folk. I'm off to watch more 4 Flicks. This body shall shuffle and hop and this voice shall be raised in song!

Right-o, blokes!
11-22-03 12:21 AM
Child of the Moon You make Child of the Moon all warm and fuzzy inside! Excellent post, Steel Wheels.
11-22-03 01:03 AM
Steel Wheels Thanks!

I had a great time. I'm sick of hearing how old these guys are, how much they suck, etc. etc.

11-22-03 01:13 AM
Some Guy The Stones kick ya mama's ass
11-22-03 08:37 PM
SHINE A LIGHT how much do i love them......i cannot count the ways. today, during four flix, i was soooooooooooooo enthralled that i burst into tears of joy. they touch my soul!!!!!
11-23-03 06:29 AM
glencar That brings up questions of physics...