ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When The Whip Comes Down
Kiel Opera House, St. Louis Missouri - July 11, 1978
By Chief Moon

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Eating Thread Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-21-03 08:48 PM
nankerphelge Oh man did I eat some wings!!

Very nice burn around the lips!!

Just like Lickey!!

Time for that shotgun!

What am I gonna drink next?
11-21-03 08:52 PM
Some Guy My wife was hijacking my thread! I'm back- Do you mean 40 lickeys
11-22-03 01:18 AM
Some Guy Papa Johns pizza
11-23-03 11:07 AM
nankerphelge Those wings were so damn good Fryday nite, we ordered another 30 last nite!!

And I have some left for breakfast!

No work today -- told the Man to bite me!

Football, you bet!
11-23-03 11:10 AM
nankerphelge German 'cannibal' tells of regret
Armin Meiwes
Meiwes said Brandes agreed to be eaten
A German accused of killing and eating a man he met on a website for cannibals has expressed regret for his actions.

Armin Meiwes, who is awaiting trial, told a German newspaper he wants to deter other people from copying him.

Mr Meiwes, from Rotenburg, says his victim was a willing participant who ate part of his own body before Mr Meiwes stabbed him to death and stored his remains in a freezer.

The 41-year-old computer expert is expected to go on trial on 3 December.

Advertised on internet

The grisly details of the case caused a sensation in the German media when Mr Meiwes was arrested in December, 2002.

Brandes' body is taken out of Meiwes' home
Meiwes stored Brandes' remains at his house
Mr Meiwes, a computer expert, met 43-year-old Bernd-Jurgen Brandes in early 2001, after Mr Meiwes advertised on websites for "young, well-built men aged 18 to 30 to slaughter", the German daily newspaper Bild reported at the time of his arrest.

Mr Meiwes told investigators he took Mr Brandes back to his home, where Mr Brandes agreed to have his penis cut off, which Mr Meiwes then flambeed and served up to eat together.

Mr Meiwes says he then killed Mr Brandes with his consent - recording the two-hour event on video.

Life story

"I admit what I've done," Mr Meiwes told Welt am Sonntag newspaper. "I accept that I am guilty and I regret my actions."

Mr Meiwes said he wants to write his life story with the aim of deterring anyone who wanted to copy him.

Disturbingly, a number of websites dedicated to Mr Meiwes have appeared, with people advertising for willing victims.

"They should go for treatment, so it doesn't escalate like it did with me," said Mr Meiwes.

He said he believed there were about 800 "cannibals" in Germany.

Prosecutors are seeking a conviction of murder for "sexual satisfaction", as cannibalism is not technically illegal under German law.
11-23-03 11:31 AM
LadyJane
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Those wings were so damn good Fryday nite, we ordered another 30 last nite!!

Nanky...You're doing more for Buffalo than the friggin' Chamber of Commerce.

Lest anyone not understand this tasty delight:

www.buffalowings.com

LJ.
11-23-03 11:42 AM
nankerphelge What can I tell ya!

Damn things are addictive!

If I get more tonight, I'm checking into rehab!
11-23-03 12:54 PM
gypsy Howard FUCKING Carter-like find yet again, my friend.
11-23-03 01:05 PM
nankerphelge Yeah that is one of the strangest I've seen in a while!

Flambeed penis!?

Okay, even if that wasn't weird -- which it most certainly is.

The supplier of the penis sits down to dinner with the cook!?

Fucked up shit!!!

11-23-03 01:28 PM
gypsy I wonder if it tasted like chicken...or if they used seasoning. So many questions. Can't wait for the book!
11-24-03 11:19 AM
Joey

I just barfed !

Barfy !
11-24-03 02:00 PM
nankerphelge Try this:

Load Of Illegal Bologna Seized At Texas-Mexico Border

POSTED: 9:44 a.m. EST November 24, 2003

EL PASO, Texas -- Border agents last week landed a meaty bust, seizing 756 pounds of bologna arranged into the shape of a car seat and covered with blankets in a man's pickup.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers seized 81 rolls of Mexican bologna Friday at the Paso Del Norte bridge as the pickup entered the United States.

"It puts the ultimate consumer at risk," said customs spokesman Roger Maier. "Who knows how long these products have gone without refrigeration or without proper handling?"

Children were sitting on top of the illegal load before it was discovered, Maier said. The rear seat had been removed from the extended-cab pickup and the bologna was put in its place.

He said the agency plans to pursue civil penalties against the Mexican man driving the truck. Maier said the agency won't release the man's name until the case goes to trial.

Maier said the bologna goes for about $1 a roll in Juarez. When it is sold to a customer in the United States, it can go for between $5 and $10 a roll , he said.
[Edited by nankerphelge]
11-24-03 04:16 PM
gypsy I swear...the things jb makes his kids do for a few extra bucks.
Page: 1 2