ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When The Whip Comes Down
Kiel Opera House, St. Louis Missouri - July 11, 1978
By Chief Moon

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: This is too funny Return to archive
11-21-03 10:57 AM
nankerphelge Ohio�s �naked photographer� nabbed

Suspect is a lawyer for the state Republican House speaker

ASSOCIATED PRESS

COLUMBUS, Ohio, Nov. 20 � A staff lawyer for the state House is a suspected nude candid cameraman who ambushed women so he could take pictures of their shocked expressions, police said.

Police found a camera, stocking cap and sunglasses stashed by a nearby garbage bin.

THE SO-CALLED �naked photographer� has struck 39 times � including confrontations with three women Wednesday � often wearing only a baseball cap, police said.
According to police, Stephen P. Linnen, 32, allegedly approached two women Wednesday and was arrested when police spotted him nude in an alley behind a supermarket near where one victim reported being confronted. Police found a camera, stocking cap and sunglasses stashed by a nearby garbage bin.
Linnen, 32, deputy counsel for Republican House Speaker Larry Householder, was charged with public indecency and assault, and posted bond.
He was rearrested Thursday on felony kidnapping and gross sexual imposition charges after a search of his apartment, where authorities found incriminating photographs, police Lt. Jeff Spence said.
Messages seeking comment were left at a listing for Linnen and on Householder�s cell phone Thursday night.
Police believe the �naked photographer� kept the pictures as souvenirs.

[Edited by nankerphelge]
11-21-03 11:00 AM
Jumacfly Reminds me someone....
11-21-03 11:03 AM
glencar Ohio's a funny place!
11-21-03 11:16 AM
scratched But will it stand up in court?

sorry.
11-21-03 11:44 AM
nankerphelge That's pretty funny!
11-21-03 11:47 AM
Joey

Nanky ................................

Two Words :

" Howard Carter !!!!! "

Excellent !
11-21-03 11:49 AM
Ten Thousand Motels This guy is a Republican? LOL. Just goes to show ya...never trust a republican...they've all got beady eyes.
11-21-03 11:50 AM
glencar Yeah there are NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Dem pervs. None at all.
11-21-03 12:09 PM
glencar I think FOX is about to run a story on this guy. It looks like it'll be really funny. Unless you were victimized by the ass.
11-21-03 12:14 PM
Riffhard Oh come on glencar! You cannot possibly think that Bill Clinton is a perv?!?!?! I mean that man has strong moral convictions! Yeah,I know,he stuck a cigar up the vagina of a 21 year old intern in the most powerful office in the world. Ofcourse,we all know that he recieved oral satisfaction from the same 21 year old intern in the same Oval/Oral Office. He left his mark all over the said 21 year old intern's $19.95 Gap dress! Sure then I suppose you could mention at least three very strong cirCUMstantial cases where rape has been suggested! That doesn't mean that he is not the greatest president in the history of this great country! He's is certainly more morally correct than George W Bush! I mean Bush has actully had people killed! If you think Bush is moral I suggest you ask a one MR. Saddam Huissain! He will tell you how outrageuos Bush is!!

My god glencar! Get it straight brother! Clinton was great! He brought pure unadulterated(pardon the pun)pride to this great nation!!!

Riffhard
11-21-03 12:18 PM
glencar I love you & think Joey should nuzzle you.
11-24-03 10:29 AM
Beatle Neil No way will it stand up in court.
The 'not guilty' verdict was just a phallusy.