ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When The Whip Comes Down
Kiel Opera House, St. Louis Missouri - July 11, 1978
By Chief Moon

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hell test Return to archive Page: 1 2
11-21-03 05:00 AM
coowouters 142 (and got that score without ever using drugs

Chris
11-21-03 05:30 AM
luxury1 Damn, 191. I dont know whether to be proud or embarrassed. I wasnt too sure if I ever passed out during sex, but I said no, just to boost my image.
11-21-03 05:38 AM
Jumacfly now that s a fact: all the RO members will be together in Hell!! it will be a stonesian mess guys!!!
11-21-03 07:26 AM
LadyJane
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
Damn, 191. I dont know whether to be proud or embarrassed.

Well Lux, between your score, Parmeda's 195 and my 194, looks like we'll be spending lots of quality time together in Hell!! I knew I liked you gals.

Mick would be so proud!!

LJ.
11-21-03 09:48 AM
luxury1 Well, hold on a minute. After careful consideration, I have some questions:
1. If some unknown chick jumps you in the band's dressing room at CBGB's, because she "doesn't like you" and you just lay face down on the floor until someone pulls her off you, is that considered being in a pub brawl? And you never even threw a bitch slap.
2. If you are caught by the bouncer (after some uptight chicks rat you out) in the girl's bathroom stall getting it on with someone of the opposite sex, and the club bouncer proceeds to tell you "you two are out of here--all the way out--leave the premises", but he never forcibly touches you, is that a yes or no to the being forcibly removed from a bar question? or do you score double, since you were "doing it" in a public place, and got busted?
3. And is it a yes if you and your girlfriend "do" a guy at the same time, but never touch each other--and you can turn that around too, boys--what if two guys do a girl, but never touch each other in a gay way, just administer to the girl??
See, there are too many gray areas with this test........
However, I can proudly say that I can honestly answer no to the first two questions, the most telling ones regarding someone's upstanding worth as a human being. So there.

[Edited by luxury1]
[Edited by luxury1]
11-21-03 10:55 AM
nankerphelge I didn't think anyone was capable of flunking this test!
11-22-03 12:22 AM
BILL PERKS 61
11-22-03 04:00 AM
hotlicks Fuck me ........ 198!!! .......well there's not much to do in norn ireland !!!!
11-22-03 05:35 AM
egon 121...

so am i goin to hell?

with today's hangover i feel like i'm already there.
11-22-03 02:43 PM
Pattie
50!!

This is bad, I need to pass out in bars more
11-24-03 08:33 AM
Sir Stonesalot I took the test again. I thought I had to have made a mistake. I got 215 again.

At this point, I don't think that any amount of churchin' up can save my wretched soul.

Perhaps, if I can get my score even higher, Satan will make me into some sort of demon. Then instead of hell being torture for me...I can actually do the torture to other less evil souls.

Yeah, that doesn't sound too bad. Committing foul torture on evil souls for eternity....hey, it could be worse. I will make sure to take extra special time on Peter Frampton.
11-24-03 09:45 AM
Sunflower I guess I better buy a new bikini to endure the heat...I got 145.
[Edited by Sunflower]
11-24-03 10:16 AM
Sir Stonesalot You'd be overdressed.
11-24-03 10:21 AM
Joey

I feel like a Homesick Demon on loan from Satan ........................................and you ?!?!?!

Developing .................................

Shiver .......................................

Jacko !
11-24-03 11:38 AM
Sunflower
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
You'd be overdressed.

Well in that case....I'll make it a mesh bikini.
11-24-03 11:43 AM
Sir Stonesalot In that case....what's the point.

The fabric will just melt and burn anyhow.

I suggest that you just go nekkid.

Unless you have wolf puss.....or worse....wookie puss.
11-24-03 12:02 PM
gypsy I assumed you went to hell just for having wolf and/or wookie puss.
11-24-03 12:24 PM
sirmoonie I'm kind of embarrased by my paltry score. I thought I was a hellbound fiend, and it turns out god is just slightly miffed at me.

Gyps, what did you get?
11-24-03 12:41 PM
caro Sirmoonie, I think you're the only one here who answered the test honestly. Then again, that is weird in itself.
11-24-03 01:04 PM
sirmoonie I really do think you are very cool Caro.
11-24-03 02:37 PM
TomL Shit 223 See ya there.
11-24-03 02:59 PM
throbby I'm tellin' ya, anything over 200 and I'm thinking either the chance homosexual encounter or you have indeed tasted the furry wookie.

SS! So I've heard, "even Hell has its heroes"
11-24-03 03:44 PM
gypsy I finally took it, sirmoonie.
172. Not as bad as I thought.
11-24-03 03:51 PM
sirmoonie I think if I could remembered all the fucked up things I did, but was too fucked up to remember, I'd score a lot higher. Kind of a Catch-22 there. Damned if you do, damned if you do. Ain't that just the way.....
11-24-03 04:14 PM
gypsy Yeah. I had to stop and think about a few of the questions, which is kind of sad.
But I have 20 points less than those two dirty whores, LadyJ and Lux! Just kidding. I love you two sluts.
11-24-03 04:23 PM
LadyJane Don't forget Parmeda! She outscored Luxy and myself!!

I love you too, gypsy!!

LJ
aka
Slut/Drunk/Druggie

LMAO.
[Edited by LadyJane]
11-24-03 04:28 PM
gypsy Well, LJ, just between you and me, I'm relieved that they did not ask questions like "Have you ever had sex with your boyfriend's best friend?" and so on and so forth. They should re-make that test...there's much more ground to cover. They've just scratched the surface. My saving grace was that I am not a drinker.
11-24-03 04:32 PM
LadyJane gyps.....let's face it....we're all going to Hell.

But we'll have a lot of fun!!

Who started this damn thing anyway?

Of course, the Devil himself......NANKY!!!

LJ
11-24-03 04:38 PM
gypsy Take it easy on nanky...they have to put down the family dog, Izzy, tonight. Let's all drink in memory of Izzy tonight...who brought a lot of happy memories to nanky and family.
11-24-03 05:25 PM
Joey " My saving grace was that I am not a drinker. "

You make Joey very sad .

Page: 1 2