ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When The Whip Comes Down
Kiel Opera House, St. Louis Missouri - July 11, 1978
By Chief Moon

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Johnny Depp...Sexiest Man Alive Return to archive
11-20-03 08:30 AM
LadyJane NEW YORK -- People magazine has named Johnny Depp the "Sexiest Man Alive 2003," saying the actor, known for his "brooding eccentricities," has mellowed since becoming a father.

Depp, star of this year's "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl," has two young children with his girlfriend, French actress and pop singer Vanessa Paradis.

"Because he arrived at his new, happy place without selling out, without becoming slick or packaged or politically correct, he is a hero to his fans and an idol to his young co-stars," People says in its Dec. 1 issue.

The 40-year-old actor is known for hiding under layers of hats and blankets in his private life and behind oddball characters in his films, the magazine said. "But he is finally coming to terms with his own charisma..."

Now we ALL know the REAL reason for this honor. His dead on portrayal of Keef in Pirates of the Carribean!

LJ.
11-20-03 11:08 AM
glencar This "honor" usually goes to whoever is hot at the moment. And his Keith imitation scored BIGTIME! as Dick Cheney would say.
11-20-03 11:13 AM
nankerphelge Wait til next year -- it'll be Voodoo in his omega shirt!
11-20-03 11:16 AM
glencar Sounds like it'll be Lance Armstrong. He ain't nothin' but a hound dog.
11-20-03 11:17 AM
Fiji Joe They obviously left me off the ballot
11-20-03 11:18 AM
glencar You haven't stated anything controversial lately. That's key.
11-20-03 11:28 AM
LadyJane Well..it's obvious that they left all you RO boys off the ballot!!!

Shame on People Magazine!

LJ
11-20-03 11:36 AM
glencar PEOPLE sucks generally. Josh'll tell ya. It's the first thing we ever agreed on. In fact, the only thing for a few years!
11-20-03 08:19 PM
Factory Girl Yeah for Johnny! He is a sexy mofo.

I almost met him at an Iggy Pop show in Baltimore, MD.
11-21-03 12:34 AM
glencar I saw him in LV before the MGM show. Beret wearer.
11-21-03 01:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I thought Sean Connery wins that poll every year.
11-21-03 04:21 PM
glencar That JFK Jr. won but then things went bad. Harrison Ford once too. It's all about the hype.