ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When The Whip Comes Down
Kiel Opera House, St. Louis Missouri - July 11, 1978
By Chief Moon

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Arrest Warrant issued for Michael Jackson ! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11-19-03 04:28 PM
Joey " Thanks Joey, but according to some, that's why I am an unsuccessful lawyer. "

Rubbish !

By the way , I plan to surpass you by Kwanzaa .

Word !

Jacko !

11-19-03 04:30 PM
Mikey hahahha, I've never understood the correlation between quantity and quality of posts. I'd personally rather have one meaningful post to my name than 6500 worthless ones, slaggin the Stones, IMO.

11-19-03 04:30 PM
jb You really have been gaining ground....
11-19-03 04:31 PM
Mikey hahahha, up to 100!
11-19-03 04:33 PM
jb Congratulations Mickey on your 100th post!!! Mazel Tov!!!
11-19-03 04:38 PM
Joey

Yes Mikey ..................Congrats !

May your Seder Plate this evening contain nothing but Turkey Breast !
11-19-03 05:01 PM
KeithRichards210
quote:
jb wrote:
They are always trying to bring down successful black men...this is just another example.

Josh, I hate to tell you this, but your statement is irrelevant. We're talking about a white woman here.
11-19-03 05:50 PM
nankerphelge Jacko Accuser: 'Wine and Sleeping Pills'

The 12-year-old boy at the center of the Michael Jackson child molestation scandal may have confessed to his psychiatrist that the pop singer plied him with wine and sleeping pills when he allegedly molested him, according to sources.

The boy has also hired Los Angeles attorney Larry Feldman, the same lawyer who represented the family of a 13-year-old boy who made similar allegations a decade ago, the sources said.

Also, according to my source, Jackson � knowing some months ago that the boy and his family had serious complaints about his relationship with them � tried to get rid of them.

�He bought them passports and planned to ship them off to somewhere in South America,� a friend of the boy�s family (a mother and siblings) told me. In fact, says this source, Jackson kept the family at Neverland for a period of time, hoping to convince them to drop their allegations by lavishing them with entertainment and further merriment.

Calls to Feldman and to the family�s other attorney were not returned.

According to sources, the boy who made the allegations was a cancer patient whose "last wish" was to meet Jackson at a time that his friends and family feared his illness was worsening.

Jackson paid the family�s medical bills and assisted them financially, even buying them a car and, according to sources, possibly a new house. When the boy�s condition improved, according to a family friend, Jackson brought him to his Neverland Valley Ranch. That is when the alleged inappropriate contact between them is thought to have occurred.

At some point last spring, the boy's schoolmates � apparently aware of his relationship with Jackson � began taunting him in public. In one case, an incident of harassment is said to have occurred at a gas station, prompting the boy�s mother to seek legal advice. The lawyer she met with advised sending the boy to a psychologist. According to my source, the psychologist had enough concerns to report his conversation to the police.

That would jibe with the idea proposed by the police and others that the family is not seeking civil damages at this time or anticipating a cash settlement similar to the one that happened 10 years ago.

Sadly, according to my source, the health condition of the boy involved is still in jeopardy � a situation that should add to the melodrama of an already shocking and headline-making story.

11-19-03 06:03 PM
stonedinaustralia what pisses me off most about all of this is that it taints the pleasure of hearing "i want you back" to such a degree that i'm loathe to admit out loud that i think it's a great piece of music...the way some people think, if you admit to appreciating his work you then are condoning whatever he gets up to in his private life (and on that i have no real comment as i only know what i read in the paper and see on TV)

you can only trust that the truth will out...

i will say this 'tho ..he's definitely one weird dude and i'm generally pretty tolerant of "weirdness" but even i shake my head in disbelief at some of the stories that get around and as for danging that baby over that balcony recently and the reports i heard that he was investigating having his kids under go cosmetic surgery...well, hell the guys a fruit loop (imo)
11-20-03 07:10 AM
Jumacfly Jail or psychiatric clinic, put Jacko inside and throw away the keys!!
11-20-03 09:56 AM
Joey

" Free Jacko !!! "

11-20-03 10:18 AM
Some Guy Free Steelie!
11-20-03 10:27 AM
Jumacfly LOL some guy!!!
11-20-03 10:37 AM
telecaster Michael Jackson is guilty of doing that horrible song with Mick and on that alone he should receive the gas chamber

A song so vile and unmentionable it literally froze The Stones into a state of shock for 5 yrs

Did you see they want his passport? Since he is a living Mr. Potatohead and has interchangable parts it would be easy for him to flee undetected
11-20-03 11:22 AM
glencar I think this abuse victim was featured on that MJ special last year. They showed how his mother saw nothing wrong with him spend nights at an accused molester's home. Now the kid has a shrink? Bizarre.
11-20-03 12:00 PM
Dandelion* Kid's got cancer. Jesus....
11-20-03 12:12 PM
TomL Jacko would make a fine shower boy in the joint. Jacko would be doing a lot of Wacko. Sing for me bitch, take it like a man Jacko, BEAT IT. They do not like his kind in prison. The C10 should have there way with him.
[Edited by TomL]
11-20-03 12:50 PM
nankerphelge We did.

It wasn't so great.
11-20-03 01:38 PM
Joey " Kid's got cancer. Jesus.... "

.........................and a Bleeding Rectum !

{ CA - RACK }

Off the facade Ronnie !

Beef Wacky !

11-20-03 01:50 PM
Dandelion* He should move to Jerusalem - or LA....
11-20-03 01:52 PM
Lambchop
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
We did.

It wasn't so great.

I tried to coach him. He's alway been a top though.

11-20-03 03:43 PM
Some Guy MJ's going down
11-20-03 03:43 PM
Some Guy no pun intended
11-21-03 12:44 AM
glencar How'd he get to go back to LV? 4# million must go a lot further these days.
11-21-03 01:11 AM
Highwire Rob Did you see Jacko in cuffs? I think he was actually enjoying it.

Black & White is a great rock tune, though.

Slash, say it ain't so!
11-21-03 01:14 AM
glencar MJ looks a bit like Dirty Diana these days.
11-21-03 02:48 AM
sirmoonie Michael Jackson was one rocking kid once upon a time, and that can never be taken away from him.

The whole thing reeks. This comedic prosecutor, who turns out to be the big time loser from the first time around, 70 cops cars and a helicopter swarming the guy's house like a SWAT team, when such investigations ALWAYS require tact and subtle interviews, AND yet another "victim" who knew exactly what they were getting into.

This would be drastically different if the accuser were female. Then it would be rape. But its a 13 year old future Howe boy and he, like all other 13 year boys, knows what he wants to have happen to his dick. This term "victim" gets diluted more and more when peole use it to describe situations like this one. The kid is a fag, Jackson is a fag, who's business anyway? Not anyone's.
11-21-03 08:24 AM
Factory Girl Is that the same kid from the MJ special? They were holding hands on the show.

YIKES!!!
11-21-03 08:28 AM
Jumacfly Dandelion great bush-tcher picture!! Saw it on tv last night it was very fun...!!! No Iraki flag on it??
11-21-03 09:35 AM
Dandelion* He, erect phallic symbol in hand, is falling towards the interior of the Paris Hilton...

http://slate.msn.com//id/2091502/
Page: 1 2 3