ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

When The Whip Comes Down
Kiel Opera House, St. Louis Missouri - July 11, 1978
By Chief Moon

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Arrest Warrant issued for Michael Jackson ! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
11-19-03 12:40 PM
Joey

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20031119/us_nm/people_jackson_dc

" LAS VEGAS (Reuters) - California police have issued an arrest warrant for pop star Michael Jackson and are negotiating with his lawyers on the terms of his surrender, a Las Vegas police spokesman said on Wednesday.

The spokesman said that California authorities had contacted the Las Vegas department because Jackson was staying in the gambling resort city preparing a music video.

Spokesman Jose Montoya said the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department did not specify the charges in the warrant against Jackson.

There have been widespread media reports that the 45-year-old singer is being investigated on allegations that he molested a 12-year-old boy who stayed at his Neverland Ranch about three months ago.

Santa Barbara police have scheduled a news conference for 2 p.m. EST. About 60 police investigators have been searching Jackson's Neverland Ranch compound in central California since Tuesday, hauling away dozens of boxes in the so-far unexplained probe. "

" Jai Baby Ronnie ?!?!?! "

Stones Rule You Bastards !

Jacko Jacky Jack !!!!!!!!!!
11-19-03 01:05 PM
riffhard64 The end is near for the Queen of Denial!
11-19-03 02:26 PM
Joey

Can you say , " Settle Out of Court ?!?!?! "

11-19-03 02:35 PM
SHINE A LIGHT this has me GLUED to cnn!!!!!!
11-19-03 03:30 PM
jb He can't simply settle out of court like the last time. He has been criminally charged and it is not up to the victim anymore but rather the DA's office ...the victim, however, could refuse to testify just like in 93 and the DA would have a tough time proving his case. I'm sure he(Jackson) will have "feelers"(no pun intended) to see if the family is receptive to a cash deal in exchange for the victim not testifying.
11-19-03 03:34 PM
nankerphelge They have the family sequestered and the DA has reported that the kid is willing to cooperate.

It'll be tough for Jacko to get to them -- this DA had him in his sights!!
11-19-03 03:39 PM
jb It's the same guy from 93! He definitely was waiting for something like this to come up again. It will be interesting Nanker, but I have my doubts that he would ever be convicted...perhaps if they really have the goods, make a plea for child endangerment.
[Edited by jb]
11-19-03 03:42 PM
gypsy That dude has a hard-on for MJ. He seemed pretty confident during the press conference. They might have a lot of evidence against MJ. I hope that he is convicted, if he is indeed guilty of molesting children.
11-19-03 03:45 PM
jb They are always trying to bring down successful black men...this is just another example.
11-19-03 03:47 PM
Zeeta But he's white
11-19-03 04:01 PM
jb I always root for the underdog. Jacko, while unquestionably strange to most, deserves due process like any other defendant. How many priests are there who have done far worse, yet have never been criminally charged as the church has paid tens of millions of dollars to cover up their crimes. Here, you have an overzealous prosecutor still pissed he could not get jacko in 93. I trust Jacko's defense lawyers will discover what is really happening here.
11-19-03 04:06 PM
Gazza >They are always trying to bring down successful black men...this is just another example.

you mean like, to give the most famous example, that poor,persecuted soul OJ?

why didnt they do this then,back in the days when Jacko was....er, black? Does he count as an example of a "successful black man" ?

He's so proud of his skin colour he's changed it. It hardly makes him Louis Farrakhan...

I do hope you're right about there being a fair trial, though

[Edited by Gazza]
11-19-03 04:08 PM
Joey " Here, you have an overzealous prosecutor still pissed he could not get jacko in 93. I trust Jacko's defense lawyers will discover what is really happening here. "

He may have to sell his Beatles Catalogue .

Developing ........................................

11-19-03 04:08 PM
gypsy I don't give a fuck whether it is Michael Jackson or the Pope molesting children. If they're guilty they need to go to prison.
11-19-03 04:10 PM
jb He will never go to prison...mark my words, he will never be convicted !!! Free Jacko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11-19-03 04:12 PM
Zeeta He's paedo - face it!!
11-19-03 04:13 PM
Mikey Gypsy, take note that if you believe in the Almighty, those that are guilty and not convicted on Earth will face another court...
11-19-03 04:16 PM
Joey " I don't give a f$%k whether it is Michael Jackson or the Pope molesting children. If they're guilty they need to go to prison. "

Absolutely NOT !!!!!! If you have tens of millions you NEVER go to Prison ! NEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

America is a nation for the Big , Strong , Rich and Well Fed ! Period ! Those who are not .........................................Well , God help them because I needs me money for " JaggerBombs " on the weekends .

Jacky Darwin !

11-19-03 04:16 PM
jb No way in hell Jacko gets convicted...worse case scenario pleads to a lesser count(although this could be problematic regarding custody of his minor children).
11-19-03 04:18 PM
jb The laws of libel and slander in Great Britain are appallingly in favor of public figures, in sharp contrast to our laws which protect freedom of speech. "Free Jacko"!!!
11-19-03 04:21 PM
Joey

Yes .......................

" Free Jacko " !!!!!!

" Free Pete " !!!!!!

" Free My Shy Bladder " !!!!!!!

11-19-03 04:21 PM
Mikey Hey TTM,

How the hell did you get in a position to judge who gets or is getting "fucked", who is innocent and who is guilty?

11-19-03 04:23 PM
Joey You all think Jacko has problems ?!?!?! :

I am currently suffering from " Shy Bladder Syndrome " and " Irritable Bowel Syndrome " .

I literally have to burn my underwear at nights ........................and you ?!?!?!

" Stones Rule You Bastard ! "

Jacky !

Some Guy Did they find the weapons of masterbation?
gypsy jb, would you let your sons spend the night with Michael at Neverland Ranch?
11-19-03 04:24 PM
jb Because he has 279 more posts than you!!! That's why!!!
[Edited by jb]
11-19-03 04:24 PM
Zeeta Mother Baby = Pussy

Going offline as drinks are to be had, Speckled Hen taps - enjoy your finest export - pepsi

11-19-03 04:25 PM
Joey

Congratulations on 6,500 Posts Josh !!!!!!!

11-19-03 04:27 PM
jb Thanks Joey, but according to some, that's why I am an unsuccessful lawyer.
11-19-03 04:28 PM
Some Guy jb, don't forget you live in your parents basement as you are unemployed.
Page: 1 2 3