ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Punch Cartoon Library
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: (nmc) The Dialectizer: Great Fun! Return to archive
25th November 2006 11:53 PM
Barney Fife Redneck, Jive, Cockney, Elmer Fudd and others available:

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

Take an important memo from you boss, for example, dialectize it and then send to everyone in the office except your boss!
26th November 2006 12:39 AM
stonedinaustralia SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL - translated into "Moron"

Please allow me t' interduce myself I'm a man of webuhald 'n taste I'be been around f' a long, uh uh, long year Stole many a mans soul 'n faid And I was round when Dgesus Christ Had his momin of dout 'n pain Made damn sure dat Pilate Washid his hands 'n sealid his fate Pleasid to meet you Hope you guess my name But whats puzzligg you Is de nature of my game I stuck around St. Petehsburg When I saw it was a time f' a change Killid de Czar 'n his ministehs Anastasia screamid in bain I rode a tank Held a genehals rank When de blitzkrieg raged And de bodies stank Pleasid to meet you Hope you guess my name, uh uh uh, oh yeah Ah, what's puzzligg you Is de nature of my game, uh uh uh, oh yeah I watchid wid glee While your kiggs 'n keens Fought f' ten decades F' de gods dey made I shoootid out, uh, Who killid de Kennedys, duh...uh...? When affeh all It was you 'n me Let me blease interduce myself I'm a man of webuhald 'n taste And I laid traps f' trubadours Who get killid bef'e dey reachid Bombay Pleasid to meet you Hope you guessid my name, uh uh uh, oh yeah But what's confusigg you Is dgust de nature of my game Dgust as ebehy cop is a criminal And all the, ERRRR, sinnehs saits As gords is tails Dgust call me lucifeh cuz I'm in neid of some restrait So if you meet me Habe some courtesy Habe some sympady, 'n some taste Use all your webuhll-learnid politesse Or Ill lay your soul t' waste, uh uh uh, um yeah Pleasid to meet you Hope you guessid my name, uh uh uh, um yeah But whats puzzligg you Is de nature of my game, uh uh uh

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]
26th November 2006 02:24 AM
Harold Wilson
quote:
stonedinaustralia wrote:
SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL - translated into "Moron"

Please allow me t' interduce myself I'm a man of webuhald 'n taste I'be been around f' a long, uh uh, long year Stole many a mans soul 'n faid And I was round when Dgesus Christ Had his momin of dout 'n pain Made damn sure dat Pilate Washid his hands 'n sealid his fate Pleasid to meet you Hope you guess my name But whats puzzligg you Is de nature of my game I stuck around St. Petehsburg When I saw it was a time f' a change Killid de Czar 'n his ministehs Anastasia screamid in bain I rode a tank Held a genehals rank When de blitzkrieg raged And de bodies stank Pleasid to meet you Hope you guess my name, uh uh uh, oh yeah Ah, what's puzzligg you Is de nature of my game, uh uh uh, oh yeah I watchid wid glee While your kiggs 'n keens Fought f' ten decades F' de gods dey made I shoootid out, uh, Who killid de Kennedys, duh...uh...? When affeh all It was you 'n me Let me blease interduce myself I'm a man of webuhald 'n taste And I laid traps f' trubadours Who get killid bef'e dey reachid Bombay Pleasid to meet you Hope you guessid my name, uh uh uh, oh yeah But what's confusigg you Is dgust de nature of my game Dgust as ebehy cop is a criminal And all the, ERRRR, sinnehs saits As gords is tails Dgust call me lucifeh cuz I'm in neid of some restrait So if you meet me Habe some courtesy Habe some sympady, 'n some taste Use all your webuhll-learnid politesse Or Ill lay your soul t' waste, uh uh uh, um yeah Pleasid to meet you Hope you guessid my name, uh uh uh, um yeah But whats puzzligg you Is de nature of my game, uh uh uh

[Edited by stonedinaustralia]

Hey - we can put all the "couch" posts into moron - but wait - they already are!

26th November 2006 10:12 AM
M.O.W.A.T. Shattered in Cockney:

Shattered, shattered Luv and 'ope and sex and dreams Are still survivin' on the bleedin' street 'Ave a look at me, Im in tatters! Im a shattered Shattered Mates are so alarmin' Me luvrs never charmin' Lifes just a cocktail knees-up on the street Big apple Blokes dressed in plastic bags Directin' traffic Some sort of fashion Shattered Laughter, joy, and loneliness and sex and sex and sex and sex 'Ave a look at me, right, Im in tatters Im a shattered Shattered All this chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter, chitter-chatter bout Shmatta, shmatta, right, shmatta -- I cant give it oray on 7ff avenue This tahns been wearin' tatters (shattered, shattered) Work and work for luv and sex Aint yer 'ungry for success, success, success, right, success Does it matter, isit?(shattered) does it matter? Im shattered. Shattered Ahhh, 'ave a look at me, right, Im a shattered Im a shattered 'Ave a look at me- Im a shattered, right, yeah Pride and joy and greed and sex Thats wot makes us tahn the best Pride and joy and dirty dreams and still survivin' on the bloomin' street And 'ave a look at me, Im in tatters, yeah Ive been battered, wot does it matter Does it matter, uh-huh Does it matter, uh-huh, right, Im a shattered Dont yer know the crime rate is gahn up, up, up, right, up, up To live in this tahn yer must be tough, tough, tough, tough, tough! Honest guv! Yer got rats on the chuffin' west side Bed bugs uptahn Wot a mess this tahns in tatters Ive been shattered Me Michael Caines been battered, splattered all over manhattan Uh-huh, this tahns full of brass grabbers Go ahead, bite the big apple, dont mind the maggots, huh Shadoobie, my Michael Caines been battered Me muckers they come 'round they Flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, right, flatter, flatter, flatter Pile it up, right, pile it 'igh on the platter
26th November 2006 08:44 PM
monkey_man I forsee this tool being used in political discussions on the board!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)