ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Punch Cartoon Library
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: If Some girls was a double LP, what musics you will put from the sessions? Return to archive
24th November 2006 09:57 AM
gustavobala please , put the musics that you put in this album (if it was a double LP)

thanxs in advance!
24th November 2006 10:08 AM
Mahatma Kane Jeeves Claudine
24th November 2006 10:10 AM
Jumacfly Do you think I really care
It doesn't matter
Claudine
Let's go steady

24th November 2006 10:12 AM
_Boomy_
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:
Do you think I really care
It doesn't matter
Claudine
Let's go steady

Almost seems like a poem!
24th November 2006 10:17 AM
Gazza presume you mean 'Whats the matter'. That and 'Lets go steady' are actually Emotional Rescue outtakes from Nassau in early 1979

Now theyre not constrained by the LP format and have 80 minute CDs to work with, I'd like to see them release an 'unedited' version of the 'Some Girls' album. If you look at the first four songs on the album alone, the full length versions of those songs clock in at a combined length of around 35 minutes. Theres also a cracking 9 minute take of Everythings Turning to Gold to throw in.

Regardless of how good it is, they probably wouldnt be able to release 'Claudine' anyway for the same reason that they couldnt when they shortlisted it for Emotional Rescue in 1980
24th November 2006 10:22 AM
gustavobala
quote:
Gazza wrote:
presume you mean 'Whats the matter'. That and 'Lets go steady' are actually Emotional Rescue outtakes from Nassau in early 1979

Now theyre not constrained by the LP format and have 80 minute CDs to work with, I'd like to see them release an 'unedited' version of the 'Some Girls' album. If you look at the first four songs on the album alone, the full length versions of those songs clock in at a combined length of around 35 minutes. Theres also a cracking 9 minute take of Everythings Turning to Gold to throw in.

Regardless of how good it is, they probably wouldnt be able to release 'Claudine' anyway for the same reason that they couldnt when they shortlisted it for Emotional Rescue in 1980

understand me, gazza, my english is not good, maybe is like your portuguese

but, you ´re right! the full some sessions are great!

but put some outtakes who will choose, man, your opinion are important!
24th November 2006 10:23 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
_Boomy_ wrote:

Almost seems like a poem!

LOL thanks,but it IS a poem!
24th November 2006 03:31 PM
Gazza
quote:
gustavobala wrote:

understand me, gazza, my english is not good, maybe is like your portuguese

but, you ´re right! the full some sessions are great!

but put some outtakes who will choose, man, your opinion are important!

Obrigado!

I like 'Do You Think I Really Care', 'Fiji Jim' and 'The Way She Held Me Tight' (aka 'Misty Roads'). The versions that we know of are maybe a little too rough to have been considered for release but hopefully there are 'final' takes of them in the vaults somewhere.
24th November 2006 05:45 PM
Soldatti The disk two will look like this:
1. Everything Is Turning To Gold
2. So Young
3. When You're Gone (aka Redeyes)
4. Everlasting In My Love
5. Fiji Jim
6. Do You Think I Really Care
7. I Need You
8. What Gives You The Right
9. Los Trios Guitaros
10. The Way She Held Me Tight
24th November 2006 10:08 PM
gotdablouse Nice list, which one is "Los Trios Guitaros" exactly ? I only remember seeing the title on a poor sounding OBR release "Sheep Dip Blues" I think.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)