ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Punch Cartoon Library
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Today's header ==> Ronnie and Mick Gallery 319 Novembre 20 Return to archive
23rd November 2006 04:17 AM
FotiniD Wow, they look like they're wearing matching clothes Brings a smile to see them.

Hope that's not alcohol in there Ronnie!
23rd November 2006 07:54 AM
Gazza Loos like Ribena to me!

They look well, considering the distress both have obviously had to deal with in recent weeks.

If you believed the Daily Mail last Saturday, you'd be forgiven for thinking Mick was bordering on the suicidal, as he's apparently so overcome with despair at the prospect of his own mortality because he 'believed his dad was indestructible'... even though he was 93....
23rd November 2006 08:00 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Gazza wrote:
Loos like Ribena to me!

They look well, considering the distress both have obviously had to deal with in recent weeks.

If you believed the Daily Mail last Saturday, you'd be forgiven for thinking Mick was bordering on the suicidal, as he's apparently so overcome with despair at the prospect of his own mortality because he 'believed his dad was indestructible'... even though he was 93....

Yeah, they look pretty well. Glad for them!

Well, I guess we all do think our parents our indestructible, don't we? Even when they turn 93.. But now, the Daily Mail's take on it... That's a whole other story...
23rd November 2006 09:03 AM
monkeyman62 hate to bring this up , but if i didnt iam sure somebody else would have, mick is much taller than woody,but they have both been listed as 5 foot ten inches in other threads
sorry guys i had to be cheesy, btw i will bet anything that there is booze in that glass, lol
[Edited by monkeyman62]
23rd November 2006 10:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header and the rest are additional pix sent by moy (thanks a lot )

The girls that probably you don't recognize are Perla (Slash's wife) and lovely Emily Procter
24th November 2006 10:42 AM
Tom What about the caption?
26th November 2006 01:12 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I censored it myself LOL

First one was "My balls are bigger that your real tits"
Then it was nastier than that
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)