ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© Punch Cartoon Library
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What I'm thankful for... Return to archive
22nd November 2006 10:19 PM
Mr. D I haven't posted on this site in like two years, but came across it and remembered it. I'd just like to list I'm thankful for the "Rock and Roll Circus", especially the incredibly messed up guy sitting between Keith and Brian during "Salt of the Earth". And for Brian smiling his ass off during the performance.

And I'm thankful to whoever the hell sent me Stones bootlegs from this board way back when. I shall drink to every uncounted head in the world tonite.
22nd November 2006 10:38 PM
GotToRollMe I'll drink to that!
23rd November 2006 02:30 AM
Olivia1962 haha the random guy i remeber him hah

23rd November 2006 03:24 PM
Kilroy The chance to have seen the Stones Twice, My Family , My Friends and the freedom to enjoy all of these with out persecution.
[Edited by Kilroy]
23rd November 2006 05:37 PM
Dan
quote:
Mr. D wrote:

And I'm thankful for

http://download.yousendit.com/F8454891298ACDCE
23rd November 2006 06:17 PM
chevysales
quote:
Dan wrote:

thanx dan
23rd November 2006 06:51 PM
Brainbell Jangler I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my health, my career, the fact that my favorite band is still on the road over 40 years after I discovered them, AND the fact that this Thanksgiving classic is still remembered every year:
23rd November 2006 06:57 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Dan wrote:

Thanks, Dan. Which show is that from?
23rd November 2006 07:52 PM
WattsAtScotts To be alive, for seeing The Stones 5times this tour, to just good ole fashinon rock 'n' roll
24th November 2006 12:45 PM
Dan
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Thanks, Dan. Which show is that from?

Dodger Stadium! I also PM'd a few more to almost everyone in my IM box but I used the reply mode there might not be any email notification.
24th November 2006 10:26 PM
robpop
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my health, my career, the fact that my favorite band is still on the road over 40 years after I discovered them, AND the fact that this Thanksgiving classic is still remembered every year:

I missed the annual playing of that song this year on local radio. Good thing I have it on CS. I am going to get it now.
24th November 2006 10:34 PM
Egbert I am thankful for good music, good friends, good food & drink, and black chicks.
25th November 2006 01:33 AM
playguitar
I am thankful for....... ROCKS OFF!... because it has brought me so much for my insatiable thirst for everything Stones, and because I now know that I am not the only totally besotted Stones loving freak out there. I raise a glass to the 200 million !
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)